Chapter 18: A Date I'll Never Forget

Tonight, me and Mitch are going on our first official date. I'm so glad we came out and Mat knows. The guiltiness was starting to get to me. Mitch is going to take me to a casual restaurant. I hop into the shower. When I get out I put my hair into soft curls. I finish up the last curl and spray it down with hairspray. When I start with my makeup, I decide to keep it casual, yet classy. I put on a little foundation, and even it out with eyeshadow. I add some eye liner and mascara. Then, I top it off with a red lipstick. I grab my red dress that matches my lips and slide it on. I look in the mirror.

"Perfect." I whisper to myself.

I walk of my bathroom and go downstairs. I see Mitch standing downstairs already. He turns his head and I see him absolutely STUNNING.

"You look gorgeous." He says, picking me up and spinning me around.

He puts me down and I smile at him.

"Not bad yourself sir." I say back.

"Shall we?" He says.

I nod and I grab my clutch. I slide on a pair of sneakers and leave the house. I put on my seatbelt and I get a text message from Emily.

Emily: OUUU! Kill em!

I don't reply. I just laugh to myself. I look up and see her peeking through her window. I give her a weird face and she returns it. Then, Mitch backs out of the driveway. We talk about our past and high school. In about 35 minutes, we arrive at the restaurant. We both get out of the car. He grabs my hand and we walk into the restaurant. We walk up to the front counter. The man turns around and we are shocked to see who it is.

"Tyler?!" I say shocked.

"Ignore him babe. We don't want any problems." Mitch whispers.

"How may I help you?" Tyler says.

"Mitchell Hughes. Reservations for 2." Mitch says.

"Follow me." He says, leading us to a private table.

We order our food and finish up. We stand up and check out.

"$250 sir." Tyler says.

"Mitch, let me pay. It's the least I could do." I offer.

"No. I'm paying." He says, pulling out his money.

After a while of arguing we decided to pay half each. Then, we drive off into the direction of our house. But he takes a turn. I don't speak, I just look at him. He smiles at me and we arrive at the park. We step out and link hands. While we were walking down the park, I feel a drop. I ignore it but a drop quickly turns into a rain shower. But Mitch still walks casually.

"Don't you think we should go back home?" I suggest.

He shakes his head no. But before I could question him, he turns towards me and picks me up, twirling me around. I see him smile. I lean down towards him while he's spinning me and give him a kiss. We pull away and he puts me down. Then, we chase each other, running past swing sets and slides. But, he catches me. I laugh at the way he holds me. He cradles me in his arms and I dig my face into his chest.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too baby girl. Don't forget that." He replies.

Then he looks down and kisses me, in the rain. I run my fingers through his hair. This feels like a movie. A movie that I never want to end. And we stand there, kissing for the longest time. This was definitely a date, I never want to forget.

Hey my chicken mc nigglets! I hope you like this new chapter! I just wanted to say thank you for 700 and 60 votes! It amazing that you guys love to read my story. I love you guys so much! I'm also sorry the chapter last night came out later than usual. I was out at a party. I also have really bad writers block and I don't know what to write next. If you have any ideas, leave them down below! Thanks again guys!

Much luv,
-Kelly xoxo