03

Mizuki's POV
Sasuke can't like me. Can he? He can't he doesn't like anything and he just doesn't tolerate anything.

Was he trying to throw me off my A game or just flirting I don't know anymore.

"You're late!" Sakura and Naruto yell as they point to Kakashi.

"Sorry a black cat crossed my path and I had to take the long way." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Let's just get started." I say as I crack my knuckles.

"Okay this timer is set to noon and you must get these bells from me in order to pass. All weapons count. You must come at me with the intention to kill or you won't get a bell. Whoever doesn't get a bell will be sent back to the academy." He says setting a timer down on a rock.

"Don't be reckless Naruto." Kakashi says.

Naruto pulls out a kuni and runs at him but he disappears and pulls the kuni behind his head.

"I didn't even say go yet. I'm starting to like you guys." He says as they all smile.

"Ready. Set. Go!" He yells.

I quickly run and hide as I think of a way to get a bell or I could sit still and observe my teammates.

I need to make a move. I watch as Naruto fights him while reading his book.

Naruto simply fails and gets tied up in a tree which is the normal Naruto because he's reckless.

Sasuke then throws shuriken but fails when I hear Sakura scream and I roll my eyes.

Then another scream then I find Kakashi Sensei as I find him and he puts his book away.

"Finally the fight I was looking forward too." He says.

"Hatake vs Hatake." I say smirking.

I run at him as I throw multiple shuriken then I pull out a kuni as he dodges the shuriken with ease.

Our kuni's clang as I enhance mine in chakra forcing him back as I put mine in my mouth.

I start doing hand signs as I point my hand at him as water shoots out towards him.

"Water style water gun." I smirk.

"That won't work." He says from behind me.

I bring my other hand back with the kuni blocking his swing as I jump back and I start doing hand signs.

"Mizuki you can't do that jutsu yet." He says.

"Lighting blade." I say.

I run at him as I undo the jutsu because I'm still working on it and I punch him in the stomach.

"You tricked me." He says.

"Yep." I say as I swing my leg but he catches it.

I start to do more hand signs when he grabs my hand and I panic but I bring up my other knee hitting him in his jaw.

I jump back as the timer goes off and I sigh as I look at Kakashi and he looks at the ground.

"You were the closest of the three." He says pointing to the bell I knocked off.

"Well I'm saving my other techniques for later." I say while smiling.

"Just go get Sasuke I'll get Naruto and Sakura." He says walking off.

I walk towards Sasuke and he smirks at me and I smile back when I lean down by his ear.

"Want some help?" I ask.