20

Mizuki's POV

I get changed in to my regular clothes as I wrap my headband around my forehead and I walk towards the exit.

"Mizuki."

I turn around to see Pein and Konan and I see Konana walking towards me and I place a hand on my hip.

This doesn't seem good at all I most likely will be partnered up with her just in case I wanna sneak off.

"Konan is going with you so she can learn how you fight and vise versa."

I nod my head as I turn on my heels and I walk out of the hideout along with Konan.

I'm not gonna use anything except kuni and taijutsu because I don't want her using anything against me.

I need to learn how she fights so if I can get someone to fight her then I'll be alright.

I can act like I'm using the restroom and say I activated a trap that broke my ankle so she's forced to protect me.

That might work but what if she just watches to see if I can manage on my own.

I won't know unless I try when I hear her clear her throat and I realized I was staring at her.

"Why are you looking at me?"

"Nothing just observing."

"Hm. If you wish to know about me or my way of fighting just ask."

Maybe if I learn about her past I can use that to my advantage and maybe ask about her jutsu.

"What happened to you? Like to join such an organization."

"Well it was just me and my two friends Yahiko and Nagato. We were from a small village that was destroyed in the third great ninja war."

"Was it in the rain village?"

"Yes how did you know?"

"Back in the academy I studied history and it said that the rain was the battle field for all the fights."

"Well it's true. They tore our home to the ground and didn't care. The three of us stayed together and moved forward. We wanted to help people but of course we were just kids."

"Evens kids can do something." I say and she nods.

"Well we were out one day and we found a cave and Yahiko told us to wait so he could check it out. Eventually he told us to come out. There was three people from the village hidden in the leaves."

"That was my village."

"I know. Their names were Tsunade, Orochimaru, and Jiraiya or the legendary Sanin. Jiraiya was the only one to stay back and watched over us while the others went back to war. We stayed with him for a while until we were put on our own. We let Yahiko lead us by finding people doing bad crimes and putting a peaceful ending to it. We started Akatsuki but when Yahiko died for me everything changed cause of a new leader now we have to do this kind of work."

"Wow I'm sorry. How do you fight?"

"You'll see. Mizuki I'm not dumb."

I scoff as I face froward noticing were approaching the leaf and I realize they will spot Konan with me and get very suspicious.

"You need to be quiet and follow my lead."

"Got it."

I walk over to the training grounds to see if Sakura is there but all I see is craters and I notice Tsunade has taught her to put chakra in to her fists or thats not her.