95

Mizuki's POV
Why was I talking and thinking nonsense? To try and bring a child into this world is insane because people would try to take them.

I don't know why I said that to them...maybe I was feeling the sense of loneliness because I don't have that bond with Sarada.

Maybe I wanted that bond a mom has with their child because it makes them feel like they have a purpose.

I just shake my head at myself for speaking so much craziness lately as I look over at Sarada and Sasuke sleeping.

I just stare at them as my heart grows fonder of the two people I've been given in my life, the ones who mean the world to me.

Sasuke's body jumps up from the bed as he grabs his head, his body is shaking, he tries to scream but no sound comes out.

I run over to him and when I put my hands on his back it's covered in sweat and I move my hands to his which are burning hot.

"Sasuke. Honey. It was just a dream..just another dream." I whisper as I pull his head into my chest.

I feel his shallow breaths against my skin as I rub his arm to try and comfort him in some way.

"I-It was about I-Itachi.." He mumbles and my heart aches at the sound of his name.

"Shhh. It's okay." I hum.

"I miss him, Mizuki." He says and that's when my heart breaks.

I feel something wet hit my hand and I know he's crying softly as I hug him tighter then before.

"I miss him too. So much that it kills me. But I stay strong because that's what he would want me to do." I say beside his ear.

"I'm trying." He mumbles.

"That counts for something." I say as I pull back out of the hug so our eyes meet.

I smile a little at him as I take my hand and I wipe the tear off his cheeks when he places his hand on mine so it's resting on his cheek.

"I miss you...our connection. You hardly hold my hand or make contact with me anymore." He says as his head looks down.

It's true that I've gotten distant but it's not by choice, I just feel like I'm some fake figure in their lives.

Sarada isn't my daughter yet she calls me mom, I love Sasuke yet we barely sleep in the same bed, how am I suppose to be a good mom and wife if I can't take care of myself let alone them.

"I'm sorry...I've been fighting a war in my head and I feel like I'm losing. I'm trying to figure out how to be a good wife to you and a good mom to her." I say as I look over at Sarada.

Sarada lays on the bed next to us with her back towards us and her hair flows down her back and on to the pillow.

"Hey." He says as my eyes avert back to him.

"You're a great wife to me. You took care of our house, our daughter for years that I wasn't there for, and you took care of me. You're a great mom for being there for her through everything." He says and I smile at him.

"Even though Karin is her real mother. I hate to even say that but she is. I hate that you shared a moment alone with her." I say while a tear runs down my cheek.

"Yet we didn't do anything. No one could pay me enough to be with someone else. I stayed in the room to make sure she did it. Then waited for the results. I only love you, Mizuki. I will only ever want you." He says while cupping my cheek.

"Even if I can't have children, even if I'm fighting myself and not being able to show you the affection you want, even if our home has been torn apart the past week or two?" I say while looking at him.

"Even if there was thousands of girls lined up waiting for me who were like model gorgeous. I would always choose you."

"Even though we jumped into this relationship fast at a young age?"

"Yes. Mizuki. We're married and I'm not going anywhere. I'm happy when I'm with you."

I smile at the comforting words as I lean in and we kiss softly yet the connection is finally there and I smile in the kiss.

"So, this second child? You wanna work on that later after this man is taken care of. I don't want our child taken." He says and it feels like he read my mind.

"Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking." I whisper.

He smiles as he pulls me into his embrace as I look out the window to see it's morning already which means we've been sitting here talking for hours.

"The nurses should be here any minute. Hopefully we can go home." I say as I get out of Sasuke's bed.

"Yeah, hopefully."

"Well our house is in pieces so we need to start fixing it."

The door opens and Sakura walks in with a chart as I watch her write down Sasuke's vitals and then she moves over to Sarada.

"Alrigh, both of you are stable and ready to be checked out!" She says with a smile.

I happen to look down at Sakura's hand to see her wedding ring is back on her finger which means Lee is back with her.

"Sakura? Did you and Lee make up?" I ask and she turns towards me.

"Yes. We sat down and talked through everything. We're happy and everything's fine now." She says and exits the room.

"Well let's get your stuff and head home." I say as I wake Sarada.

-At home-

We stand in front of our house with our mouths open because our house was fine, at least everything was rebuilt.

I walk up to the door to see a note as I pull it off the door and open it as I read it aloud for all of us to hear.

Mizuki and Family,

I know you have been having trouble. The mess that was made after Sarada was taken was huge. But we came to fix it so you guys could come home and just rest or something. But make sure to come say hi to everyone tomorrow.

Love Kakashi and Friends

I smile at the gesture from our friends as I open the door to see everything back to normal as I grab Sasuke's hand.

We both stand there with a smile plastered on our face as I hug him tightly without wanting to let go.

******************
I'm sorry it took forever for the next chappy. Hopefully I'll be able to write more with school out. I'm going into my senior year though. Wow..

But I hope you guys liked it. Give me some ideas for new characters, new chappy ideas, etc.

Anyway, I love you guys <3

~Heaven