49

Mizuki's POV
I sit at the table with Kakashi as I thank him for the food and we begin eating silently.

It seems like old times when I was little and I still lived here when we always ate dinner together.

"Mizuki." Kakashi says suddenly.

"Hm."

"You were just staring at the kitchen."

"We need to have more dinners together."

"Alright. That's fine with me. How about every Thursday?"

I smile as I nod my head when I finish eating and I take my bowel to the sink and I clean it.

"I have to go home. I need some rest after doing that jutsu earlier."

"Alright. Stay safe."

I nod as I put on my sandals then I leave as I head home and when I get there my door is cracked open.

I pull out a kuni as I slowly go inside and I shut the door behind me so no one can get in but when I flip on the light I see Sasuke sitting on my couch.

"You scared me."

"I'm sorry love." He says sweetly.

"What are you doing here? I thought you left."

He gets off the couch and comes towards me as he wraps his arms around my waist and I smile.

"Well it's our 5 year anniversary so I was hoping we'd at least spend one night together."

"Okay." I say as I kiss him.

He kisses back but pulls away after and I pout but he just smirks at me as his hands slide from my waist to my hands.

He pulls me gently towards the dining room where there is a candle lit dinner waiting.

"This is so romantic Sasuke. Thank you." I say with a smile even wider than before.

I didn't want to tell him that I already ate dinner with Kakashi so I'll just try to eat as much as I can.

We walk towards the chairs as he pulls mine out and I sit down then he pushes my chair in.

He sits in the chair across from me when I look down at the salad, noodles, and wine that he made for us.

"Happy 5 years." He says while holding his cup up.

"Happy 5 years." I repeat as we tap our glasses together.

-after dinner-

We finish up as I grab our plates and I take them to the sink where I wash them while he dries and puts them away.

After we're done we go to my room and I grab some clothes from my dark black dresser.

"I'm gonna shower."

"Can I shower too?" He asks as I look back and he's laying on my bed.

"I only have one shower." I say with a red face.

"So, I'll shower with you." He says while smirking.

"O-Okay. Go get some clothes from the closet in the hall."

He gets up and leaves the room as I go to the bathroom and I look in the mirror to see my face is really red.

"Mizuki don't let him make you nervous. You'll be fine." I say to myself.

I start up the water and I change it to warm as I undress and I throw my dirty clothes in the hamper.

I step inside the shower when I hear the door open and I see Sasuke through a crack in the shower door.