Mizuki's POV
After Sasuke left the village to go on his own path of seeing the world and eating ramen with Team 7 I felt exhausted from the day.

I barely had any chakra left from the fights and walking felt like a lot because my body felt so weak.

I sat on the stool in the ramen store for what felt like days but was only minutes as Naruto sticks his head inside.

"Are you sure you don't need help back to your apartment?" He asks and I look at him weakly.

My vision was blurry and I was almost asleep as I blink a couple times but nothing changes.

"Y-Yeah." I say as I get down from my stool slowly.

I start to walk but I end up falling but a pair of arms catch me and I look up to see a blurry blonde headed Naruto.

He picks me up bridal style as he carries me to my apartment with no hassle.

I don't even have the energy to fight him or tell him to put me down because I was so exhausted.

I almost fell asleep in his arms but as soon as my eyes closed we were already at my apartment complex.

He helps me to my door and in to my room as he lays me down on my bed and gives me a hug.

"Goodnight Mizuki. Get some rest, okay?" He says and I nod my head.

He leaves after that and I look out the window of my bedroom as my eyes slowly close.

-midnight-

I wake up screaming as my lungs burn and sweat rolls down my face as I bring my knees to my chest.

I feel my heart beat against my legs and I can hear the pounding on my ears as I dig my fingers in to my skin.

Not hard enough to leave marks or anything as I slowly slip off my bed and toward the bathroom.

Once I'm inside I turn on the light as my vision I blurry again but soon it adjusts.

I look in the mirror to see my eyes are red and puffy from crying with tear stained cheeks.

My throat is dry from screaming which I was probably doing for a couple minutes.

I have a massive headache as I take some medicine when I go back to my bedroom.

I grab a blanket from my closet as I leave my apartment with my blanket wrapped around me.

I didn't bother to put my shoes on as I walk to who knows where honestly I just wanted to walk.

I find myself in front of Naruto's apartment building but I just look up to see his lights off.

I decide not to go up because I don't want to wake him so I continue to walk down the streets.

I see Sakura's building ahead and her lights are also off and I sigh when the same thing goes for Kakashi.

I give up on looking for someone to talk too as I walk to the training grounds as I sit down by one of the stumps.

I lay with my back to it as I look at the water a few feet away when I see a shadow jump across.

I start to reach for my weapon pouch but I realize I left the apartment without it.

I act like I didn't see them but when the shadow moves across again I stand up as I head towards the gate.

I bump in to someone as I fall to my butt when I look up to see the familiar Uchiha face.

"Sasuke...you scared me. I thought you left this morning?" I say as he helps me up.

"I did. I got a bad feeling in my stomach so I came back.
I saw you walk this way so I followed you." He says and I smile slightly.