55

Mizuki's POV
My eyes flutter open once a hand hits my face and jump up really fast with my heart pounding in my ears.

I look to my side to see Naruto laying in bed sleeping with his arms out and I cover my mouth.

"What happened yesterday?" I think to myself.

It's just like the morning with Sasuke except I remember more of what happened.

I shake Naruto by the arm as his eyes flutter open when he smiles at me slightly.

"Mizuki. It's to early." He mumbles.

"No, Naruto. What happened?" I ask as I pull his arm.

He rubs his eyes as he gets out of bed when he just leaves the room but doesn't come back.

I get out of bed as I grab a pair of blue shorts and white t-shirt for my day off from missions.

I walk in to the kitchen to see Naruto sipping a cup of tea as he hands me a cup of coffee.

"Naruto, you need to tell me what happened." I say after taking a sip.

"You were upset. I came home with you. You hugged me. You were falling asleep so I carried you to bed. You insisted I stay. So I just went to sleep next to you. Nothing else happened."

I feel my memory coming back but it gives me a massive headache as I grab my head and I drop my cup on the ground.

It shatters in to pieces as I fall to my knees feeling my heart beat in my ears as I cut my knees on the glass.

"Mizuki??" Naruto says as he grabs my arm.

"It's okay. Just a headache." I say softly.

I push myself up as up off the ground as I walk to the bathroom and I grab some painkillers.

I take a couple then cup some water in my hands and taking a sip after as I sit on the ground with my head against the wall.

"You need to concentrate on Madara instead of this stupid village of yours. I'll keep blocking your memory and giving you headaches if you don't hurry." The beast says and my eyes widen.

"Okay. But you have to help me. You can't fight me when I try to get your power. We have to work together."

"Okay. I'll lend you my power."

"Thank you Kidamara."

The beast chuckles before I can't hear him anymore as I get off the bathroom floor and I open the door.

As I close the door I turn around and I run in to Naruto as we both fall to the ground.

I'm laying on top of Naruto as our lips are touching when I open my eyes and I feel my heart stop.

I push myself off him quickly and I feel tears approaching in my eyes as they start to cloud my vision.

"Mizuki it was an accident." He pleads but I just shake my head.

"I-I've never cheated on S-Sasuke." I stutter.

I cover my mouth with my hand as I son silently when Naruto reaches for my free hand but I pull it away.

"L-Leave. Please..." I say softly.

He swallows hard as he nods his head when he gets up and walks out the front door and I bring my knees to my chest.

"I-I need to find S-Sasuke." I mumble to myself.

I slowly get up off the floor and I head to the door and I don't even put on my sandals.