40

Mizuki's POV
I bend my knees as I place my hands on them and I breathe heavily while coughing a little.

My chest feels like it's on fire and I'm pushing my chakra to the point that I might die because of this training.

"Had enough training?" Yamato asks.

"No...it's just...hard." I huff out.

"Well wood style isn't easy." He says while crossing his arms.

I stand up straight and pain shoot through my body so bad that I start grunting through gritted teeth.

"Maybe we should call it a day." He says.

"No. I'll make a wooden cage." I grunt.

I close my hands together and I concentrate really hard to the point that my brain aches when I hear something come out of the ground.

I open my eyes and I look at what I made and my mouth drops when I look at Yamato and his expression is the same.

"Wow..." Is all he can say.

I look back over at the giant cage I made and I fall to my butt breathing heavily again.

"Now. We can call it a day." I say and he chuckles.

As I breathe slowly I see a hand come in front of my face and I look up to see Naruto.

"Naruto? When did you get here?"

"I've been here the whole time. I came to see how your training is going and it's seems to be doing well."

I look at his hand and I slowly grab it as he helps me up and I give him a smile which doesn't seem to go away as he holds my hand for a minute but I pull it away quickly.

"Wanna grab some ramen?" He asks nervously.

"Is there a time when you don't want ramen?"

"Nope!"

"Let's go."

We walk out of the training field together and I have this weird feeling in my gut that doesn't go away when I look up and realize we're at the ramen store.

I shake my head as we sit down and I grab the menu while scanning it and I see Naruto smiling at the man behind the desk.

He's smiling like a kid in a candy store who just got enough money to buy his favorite chocolate bar.

"I'll take a miso ramen please." I say while setting the menu down.

"Surprise me old man." He says happily.

-5 minutes later-

"So that's how I summoned the frog with Pervy Sage." He says when our ramen gets here.

I pick up my chopsticks and I pull them apart as I grab some noodles and before I can take a bite I hear someone land on their feet behind me.

I turn around to see an ANBU crouched down and I sigh as I turn fully to face him.

"Mizuki may I speak with you." He asks.