74

(The pictures a little blurry) Mizuki's POV
I haven't moved since I found Hynabi lying in this bed with bandages covering her eyes.

I haven't slept and my chakra was low from Toneri because he comes in every few hours and takes more from me so I can't fight against him.

Honestly I have no intentions of fighting against him because I don't want to put this baby in danger.

I don't need to lose another child because of some monster who can't leave innocent people alone.

I know I probably deserve it for killing people in the past when I was with the Akatsuki but this baby doesn't deserve it.

I will make this baby proud and I put that on my life and even though this is just a week or so in to the pregnancy I want to make sure the baby is safe.

My hand still sits in Hynabi's when I hear the door open and Toneri comes in again for another chakra withdrawal.

He comes over to me and places his hand on my stomach when I push his hand away.

"Don't touch my baby!" I mutter angrily.

"I'm just taking chakra."

"Not from my baby."

"What you don't know is that I've been taking from the baby this whole time. There probably isn't anything left of it."

I see a smirk plastered on his face and I feel the build up inside me as I let go of Hynabi's hand.

I stand up as I look at him and he still stands with a smirk on his face as I ball up my fists.

"You killed my baby." I say angrily.

I punch him in the face as he flies back in to the wall when two people grab me by the arms.

Toneri gets up as his body sways back and forth from the hit as he walks closer to me.

"You'll regret that." He says before placing one of those balls in me again making me pass out.

-Later on that day-

My eyes fluttered open as I sit up when I see Hynabi still lying in the bed in the same position.

"Good. He left her alone." I think to myself.

I try to stand up but can't as I look down to see my legs are tied down so I can't move them.

I look closely at my surroundings to see I'm in a clear box which is probably a jutsu trap.

I sigh as I lean agains the box when I place a hand on my stomach and for the first time I break down.

Why does this always happen to Sasuke and me like whenever we are happy to have a baby well he didn't know yet but we are ready to be parents.

I was prepared to protect that baby and now I can't which means I'll have to protect the next one.

Kakashi probably won't send me on missions when he finds out I'm pregnant next time because of the previous two.

I wipe the tears away when I hear the door open and Toneri walks over to me slowly.

"How does it feel to be caged?" He asks in a taunting expression.

"What do you mean?"

"Now you know how your tailed beast must feel. How I feel because I'm trapped in this castle with no one to share it with." He mutters angrily.

"What did I ever do to you?!" I hiss.

"Nothing. I just know you are the last Otsutsuki alive and I can't have that plus you have unimaginable power."

"Just wait! When Sasuke and Naruto find out what you did to me and my baby they will crush you!" I say as I slam my fist on the box.

It cracks it but the crack disappears after a few seconds and a smirk appears on his face.

"This box is unbreakable. Punch and kick all you want, you'll never escape. Use up all your chakra but just know that every hour this box will take chakra from you." He says before turning and starting to walk away.

"Your a monster! Hinata will never marry you!" I yell.

He stops in his tracks as he turns towards me slightly and smirks even more.

"She already left Naruto." He says before leaving.

I don't believe she'd leave Naruto after this whole time since she's loved him from when we were kids.

She's need given up on him and never will at least when she was fighting Pein that's what she said.

I just hope what he's saying is lies because Naruto wouldn't be able to handle that.

He's grown to realize Hinata's feelings and actually started loving her and then this happens?

It would break his heart completely and make him feel like nothing can help.

I hope this never happens with Sasuke and me because after being with him for seven years...

Now that I think about how long it's been I realized that him and I are still just engaged.

We still have to have the wedding and everything to finally put a label on our relationship.

I hope I live to see him one last time because right now I don't see how I'll get out.

****************
Just a little sneak peek in to Mizuki's kidnapping before I get back to the rescue team. I promise to try and update more often. Just with work it's hard like for example I work tomorrow morning.

I worked two nights in a row for six hours straight with only one break. But I'll try my best. My other book should be update soon but I don't have an exact date yet.

I hope you guys enjoyed!

Don't forget to leave your lovely thoughts in the comments and vote!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven