14

Mizuki's POV

"Orichumaru." I say as my body shivers.

"What did he do?" Naruto hisses.

"I don't know it all hasn't came back to me. I just know that I can't control my actions sometimes so be careful around me."

"Its okay we know." Kakashi says as they all give me gentle smiles.

"I have to go." Sakura says running off.

Everyone leaves except for Sasuke which was being waited on by Kakashi but he wanted to talk to me.

"Sasuke I'm sorry--" I start to say but he cuts me off.

His lips crashed in to mine as we kissed in sync and I smile then he pulls away smirking.

"You talk to much." He whispers.

"Sorry for hurting you."

"It's okay. You weren't yourself. I love you."

"I love you too. Now go train."

He smiles as he turns and leaves and I start to head home so I'm not around people.

I get home safely as I go in my room and lock the door as I lay on my bed and I bring my knees to my chest.

"What did he do to me?" I ask myself.

Tears rush down my cheeks as I get sleepy and I slowly drift off to sleep while thinking of Sasuke.

-in the morning-

I wake up early as I take a shower and I get dressed also packing extra weapons then putting my hair up in a ponytail.

I walk towards the building where the chunin exams would be held quietly as I pass by villagers.

I get there safely without hurting anyone as I see everyone here except Sasuke.

"Okay the first match is Naruto vs Neji."

-After Naruto's Match-

After a long match with Neji beating Naruto and trying to get him to give up many times.

Naruto won by a punch from under ground knocking Neji down to where he couldn't get back up.

Naruto came running up the stairs and burst through the door smiling his cheeky smile.

"Mizuki I won! Believe it!" He says closing his eyes smiling wider.

"I saw. Congrats!" I say smiling back.

"Shino vs Kankuro." The proctor says.

"I forfeit." Kankuro yells.

"Oh ok well winner is Shino."

"Shikamaru Nara vs Temari." The proctor says.

"Good luck." I say looking at Shika.

"This is such a drag." He says looking down at the battlefield.

"Good luck." Naruto says smacking Shikamaru's back.

He fell over the rail and hit the ground as people threw food at him and Temari was getting impatient.

-After the match-

In the end Temari won because Shikamaru lead her in to a trap with his shadow possession.

But he ran out of chakra and gave up giving Temari the win which meant Sasuke's match is next.

"Sasuke vs--" The proctor is cut off by a ninja jumping down.