71

Mizuki's POV
"Wait! Why are you calling me an idiot?" Naruto asks but Sakura and I hurried to Hinata.

Sakura and I walked alongside Hinata who was still holding the scarf that she made for Naruto.

"Man, he's so dense sometimes. You were going to give him that scarf tonight, weren't you?" Sakura says and I look at Hinata.

"Mhm." She hums sadly.

"You can do it Hinata. You just have to be more confident." Sakura says with a smile as we pass a little snowman that looks like Naruto.

"Thanks Sakura and you too Mizuki. Although I'm not sure why you keep encouraging me." She says and I smile at her.

"Uh, well...we girls need to support each other, right?"

"Support each other?"

"Yeah."

They both started giggling but I knew she wasn't gonna say the thing about supporting each other.

She was gonna say something about Sasuke I know she was as I look down at the ground as I place a hand on my stomach.

I felt sick but at the same time I was hungry which confused me at the same time.

"Mizuki?" Hinata's soft voice fills my ears.

"Hm?" I say looking up at her.

I didn't notice but Sakura had gone home and Hinata and I had walked all the way to the park.

"What's wrong? Something bothering you." She asks as we sit on the swing set together.

"I-I have news b-but I don't k-know who to t-tell. I-I need to i-inform Sasuke as w-well.." I say as tears run down my cheeks.

"You can tell me." She says and I look at her.

My purple eyes lock were her lavender orbs and I take a deep breath as I place a hand on my stomach again.

"I-I'm p-pregnant." I whisper barely audible.

Hinata's eyes widen as she stares at me then she looks down at my stomach then back up at me.

"M-Mizuki.." She says but we're interrupted by someone.

I look up to see a man wearing a white robe with white hair and his eyes are closed for some odd reason.

"Why are you crying? You are getting your scarf all wet." The man says and I look over to see Hinata's had tears staining her cheeks and scarf.

"I-I don't need it anymore."

"If you let me, I'd be honored to take it."

"Just who are you?" I ask as I step in front of Hinata.

The man got closer so now he was in the light and we could see him better and I hear Hinata's worried breathing.

"I am Toneri. I have come here for Hinata."

"Come for me?" Hinata asks as I look behind me to see a man behind Hinata.

Kakashi's DaughterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara