15

Mizuki's POV

After escaping the basic genjutsu I see Sakura awake next to me and I see Guy and Kakashi fighting off sand ninja.

"Sakura go get Shikamaru. You need to go after Sasuke." Kakashi says as I get up and walk to him.

"I'll summon Pakunn." I say following Sakura.

I summon Pakunn as he picks up Sasuke's scent and we follow him as I stare at Sakura's neck when Naruto catches up to us.

"Sasuke here we come" He says as he stares at Sakura.

"There are eight no nine ninja's following us." Pakunn says as we stop on a tree branch.

"We need a diversion." I say as I stand up.

"You're in no condition to take on nine ninja." Sakura says grabbing my wrist.

"I'll go." Shikamaru butts in.

"But Shika--" I start but he interrupts me.

"It's okay. It's just gonna be a drag."

He jumps back as we move forward as I follow behind the rest thinking of Shika and I pray that he'll be alright.

-1 hour later-

Finally we passed Kankuro laying down on a branch as we go past them to see Sasuke laying on a branch with Garra transformed in to the one tails.

Garra is jumping at Sasuke when Naruto punches him unexpectedly out of the way as I appear next to Sasuke and I heal him.

"Fight it Sasu." I say referring to the curse mark.

Naruto starts fighting Garra when he's knocked out of the way and Sakura jumps in front of Sasuke and me when Garra shoots sand at her.

She gets stuck to a tree knocked out as I make a clone so it can heal Sasuke as I stand up and I start doing fast hand signs.

I get a lighting blade in my hand as I raise my hand I shoot at him knocking him back on his branch.

"Lighting Shooter." I smirk when he stands up.

"Lighting Beast Running Jutsu." I say making more hand signs.

I shoot another lighting blade at him as it hits him with his body shocking as I fall to one knee and he takes this chance at me.

He hits me with his sand arm and I remember Sasuke laying there as I curse at myself as I let my eyes turn red and I use a chakra arm and push off a tree.

I'm flung back towards Garra as he forms a fist about to hit Sasuke but I punch him with my chakra hand as he flies back in to a tree.

I land on the branch in front of Sasuke breathing heavy as I look up at him slowly and I wipe the blood from my chin.

"Dont mess with my comrades!" I yell but my voice is extremely deep.

"M-Mizuki your v-voice." Sasuke utters from behind me.

Sasuke's POV

Mizuki wasn't her again because her voice is extremely deep and she has chakra seeping off her body and she charges at Garra again.

"M-Mizuki no!" I yell but it comes out as a whisper.

She swings fast punches at Garra which a couple hit then he takes a opening as he grabs her by the throat and she struggles to breathe.

Her body falls limp as he throws her to the side and I feel rage rise in me but I can't move my body at all.

I see Naruto moving out of the corner of my eye as he starts fighting Garra using shadow clones, a big toad, a fox, and talking.