35

Mizuki's POV
My eyes fly open as I look out the window and I see the open blue sky with clouds in spots but not clumped together.

"Finally awake I see." A familiar voice says.

I look over and my eyes widen as tears form in my eyes and I let my mouth drop.

"Itachi??" I say lowly.

I raise out of bed quicker than anything as I look around to see I'm in the hospital but it's night time.

I look around but no ones in the room and I bring my knees to my chest as I start crying.

"Itachi I need you." I think to myself.

I sniffle as I grab a tissue out of the box next to my bed on the night stand as I blow my nose quietly.

I hear footsteps coming towards my room as I hurry and look around for something to use as a weapon but can't find anything.

I pull the needle out of my arm and I hold it close as my door opens and someone flicks the light on.

My vision gets blurry from the sudden light as I swing my arm around so the intruder can't hurt me.

Someone grabs my wrist and when my eyes adjust I see Kakashi and Sakura standing there.

I look at them as I drop the needle and I yank my wrist out of Kakashi's hand quickly.

"Why am I here?" I ask finally.

"You were laying in the training grounds and wouldn't wake up." Sakura answers.

"How long was I out?"

"I'm not sure. I last saw you five days ago."

My eyes widen and my mouth drops and I look at my hands and I realize I was stuck in that genjutsu.

"But I-I" I grab my head.

A sharp pain goes through my head as I scream loudly and Sakura places her hands on my back and starts healing me but it doesn't help because the pain is still there.

"Mizuki. I need you to listen to me. You need to calm down." She whispers.

I can't calm down, not when all those memories of the genjutsu come to mind as I hold my head with one hand and the sheets with the other as I clench them roughly.

Finally the pain stops as I lift my head slowly and tears run down my cheeks and I look over at Kakashi who places a hand on my shoulder.

"I-I was put in a genjutsu. I-I saw Jiraiya die. I saw e-everything." I stutter.

"I'm so sorry Mizuki."

"I-I just don't understand." I say lowly.

I get off the bed as I walk over towards my clothes and I grab them and go in to the bathroom and I change.

I exit the bathroom and Sakura looks at me sadly and I shake my head as I give her a small smile to reassure her.

But when I take a step my head starts spinning and I fall to the floor as my eyes go shut and I pass out.

-in the morning-

I wake up in the bed again as I look over to see Sakura checking my charts and I slide my feet off the bed.

"You need to rest." She says calmly.

"Sakura, I'm alright. I need to go report something to Tsunade right away."