50

Mizuki's POV
Naruto and Sakura stare at me wide eyed until they look behind me to see Sasuke and they start walking towards him.

"Stop." I say loudly.

They both look at me with a stunned face and I feel Sasuke's arm around my waist tighten.

"Leave him alone." I hiss.

"But Mizuki. He's here. We need him to come back forever." Naruto pleads.

"Please Mizuki. Let us bring him home." Sakura interrupts.

"No. He leaves. Now go home before I make you."

Naruto and Sakura both look at me with disappointment but they turn and leave.

Sasuke turns me around and gives me a big hug which I gladly return as he kisses the top of my head.

"Thank you."

-1 week later-

My eyes flutter open as I sit up slowly and I look out the window to see its a bright sunny day.

Something in my stomach feels awful as I jump out of bed and I run to the bathroom quickly.

I open the toilet seat and I puke out my dinner from last night as I sit by the toilet for what feels like hours.

"What's wrong with me today?" I mumble to myself.

I get up off the floor and I flush the toilet before walking towards the front door.

I walk outside in my black shorts and my white t-shirt without my sandals as I hold my stomach with my hand.

I walk down the street as I feel that sensation in my stomach again but I try to hold it in.

I get to the hospital soon to see Shizune at the front desk and when she sees me she smiles at first then it disappears.

"Where's Tsunade?" I question.

"On floor 3 dealing with a patient. What's the matter Mizuki?" She asks while getting up from her desk.

"Just please get her or Sakura. Someone please."

She takes me to a room as I go to the bathroom immediately and I start puking again.

I hear a knock on the door but I'm unable to answer because I'm puking as sweat slides down my cheeks.

I feel a hand on my back and a rag on my neck as I stop and I lean against the counter.

I look behind me to see both Tsunade and Sakura standing beside me and I give them a small smile.

"What's wrong with me?" I ask quickly.

"Well I'm not sure. How long have you been puking?" Tsunade says first.

"All morning."

Tsunade looks at me for minute then she furrows her eyebrows and looks up a Sakura.

"Well Sakura will you excuse us?" She says while turning to face her slightly.

"Yes malady."

Sakura leaves and Tsunade looks at me with concern and she gets in to the counter as she searches for something.

"Mizuki have you had...sex yet?" She asks.