28

Guys this chappy is with Hidan and Kakuzu so sorry if I don't include any other characters besides them and Mizuki of course! Pein will appear in the beginning for a short period of time. I'm gonna throw in Sasuke for just a little bit! Let the chappy begin!

**********
Mizuki's POV
"Itachi you are dismissed. Mizuki stay for details on this mission."

Itachi nods and he turns his back and faces me giving me a small smile then leaving the room.

"Now this mission. You will be working with Hidan and Kakuzu."

"Why? I'm usually with Itachi and Kisame."

"Because they are working on other missions at the moment. You aren't needed for their missions. Your job as a medical ninja is to be there for missions that require your ability."

"I understand that but I've never worked with them."

"Good this will let you get acquainted with their fighting and personality."

I sigh as I cross my arms when there's a knock on the door when Hidan and Kakuzu enter.

"We're about to head out." Hidan comments.

"Good. Your taking Mizuki."

"Why?" Kakuzu asks.

"Because she's a medic ninja. You need to be acquainted with each other. Dismissed." He says while waving us off.

I follow the two out of the hideout and they both stare at me and I glare back as we walk straight then take a left.

"Where exactly are we headed?"

"A temple. There's a man with a 30,000 bounty on his head. I want it." Kakuzu says.

"So greedy." I think to myself.

Sasuke's POV
*flashback/dream*

"I'm late for my shuriken practice." I mumble to myself as I run down the street.

I see something at the top of a pole but I didn't catch it quick enough because when I fully looked up it was gone.

"I swear there was something there."

I look back down to see bodies on the ground but not just any bodies, they were people from my clan.

"Father? Mother?" I think immediately.

I run past the bodies and they keep adding up with more and more people I know.

I finally get to my house and I take off my sandals and I run to my parents room quickly.

I open the door to see mother and father laying on the ground and they aren't moving.

Standing behind them is my own brother Itachi and I got so upset as I struggle to get out words.

"Itachi. Father and mother are both dead." I cry out.

"Who could do such a thing?!"

"I killed the entire clan Sasuke. Learn to hate me."

"Why did you do all of this?!"

"Because I wanted to test my limits. To see how far I could go. I left you alive so I can see if your are capable of beating me. You are one of the few who can obtain these eyes. The mangekyou sharingan but you must take the life of your best friend."

"You killed Shisui?! Why?"

"I told you. To test my limits. Learn to hate me. There is a room in the compound. The 7th slot on the right side leads to a secret Uchiha room to tell you more about the jutsu and many more. Become stronger and come and face me."