39

Mizuki's POV
Once I opened the document I see a seal right off but it doesn't look like a seal for a door or anything.

There are hand signs next to it and also a message that I can read but barely so I set the document on the desk.

Those who have found my message. You obviously know me somehow. Blood, friends, etc. But those of relation can form the signs to make this creation. Enjoy.

I chuckle at the rhyme at the end as I do the hand signs and smoke pops up right after.

"A summoning." I say through a cough.

Once the smoke clears, a man stands there with a scar on his ear, glasses, and brown hair.

"Nakito?" I say.

He looks at me and his eyes widen as he looks around still confused by the scenery.

"Who are you? Where am I?" He asks.

"You're in the Leaf. The Senju secret cave. I'm Mizuki, you're daughter." I say with a smile.

He smiles and hugs me tightly as I hug back when he pulls away and we meet eyes.

"You have the same eyes as your mother." He whispers.

"Yeah. I wanted to find out more about you. But like it summoned you here. I didn't mean to like interrupt your peace." I say.

"It's fine. So where is your mother?"

"She died." I say lowly.

"When?"

We both sit down on the ground and I feel the tears welling up because I haven't thought about this night for a while.

"When I was four. My other dad died that night too. My whole clan."

"I'm so sorry Mizuki."

"It was an organization that killed them. It was for the beast that was sealed in me. I wish I could have saved them."

"There's not much a little girl can do. But it's okay. It's truly sad, again I'm very sorry."

"It's okay. Tell me about you and how you lived and died."

"Well I was born from a woman that didn't share the same blood as the First Hokage. He just took her in. So when I grew up I had no idea who my father was. I still don't because he died and she said it was just a sad tale."

"KIA?" I ask.

"Yes. Well when I was growing up around the time I got my headband from the academy my mother got very ill. She died a week later. I was devastated but Hashirama took me with him. He trained me. Watched over me."

I stare at him amazing because he was so young, he still has good skin tone and everything.

"Well once I became a jonin I joined the ANBU. My mother wanted that for me so I became that for her. It brought me closer to her. When I passed I was around sixteen. I went traveling around the world to learn more jutsu. Also for missions but when I came back Hashirama informed me that a war was going on." He says through a cracked voice.

"He told me to go and hide even though I was suppose to stay. I listened to him. I hid at a small village where I met your mother. We fell in love. We spent a lot of time together and two years later got married. She got pregnant with a baby before you but it died five months in. So we waited a couple years and tried again. For you. So now I was about twenty and I went on a mission and was killed. The man was powerful. He had an orange mask. He called himself Madara but I didn't fully understand."

Kakashi's DaughterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara