08

Mizuki's POV
Today we entered the chunin exams and I was prepared for anything that was thrown at me.

I had all my weapons with me along with my scrolls and I have my gear on along with my headband.

"I will pass this. I will defeat everyone in my path." I say to myself in the mirror.

I leave the house without a word to Kakashi as I walk to the chunin exams building.

I don't see Naruto, Sasuke, or Sakura so they must be inside already so I go in also.

I see them talking to some other ninja mostly Neji, TenTen, and Lee and I look around noticing the genjutsu.

"Hn pathetic." I say walking past my teammates.

"Mizuki!" Sakura yells.

"What?"

"Where are you going?" She asks as I turn to meet her eyes.

"To the door. You guys can sit here and waste time but I'm going." I say walking away.

I find the door and I see Kakashi standing there waiting and he sighs as he walks up to me.

"Good it's just you. We need to talk."

"About?"

"You killing that Akatsuki member yesterday."

"He came after me."

"Yet you didn't show mercy. Sasuke said you had no emotion. Nothing." He says looking at me with concern.

"It doesn't matter. They killed my family. They are all going to die." I snap back.

"Kakashi Sensei!!" Naruto yells from behind us.

"Hey guys." He says waving.

"I'm here to greet you and tell you that it's good you all came. If one of you wouldn't have came then this would have been the dead line for team 7."

"But you said we all had our own choice." Sakura says.

"Yes but I didn't want anyone being pressured so go ahead and walk in." He says stepping aside.

Everyone walks in except me cause Kakashi grabs my arm and pulls me back for a second.

"Mizuki I know they killed your family but you don't have to be a ruthless killer."

"Leave me alone Kakashi. I'm just a brat right?"

"Mizuki I didn't mean that."

"Yes you did. Just let go of me!" I yell and he pulls his hand back.

"You burned me."

"It wasn't me. It was that something inside me I was telling you about. It protects me." I say as I walk in the door.

Everyone was staring at the rookie 10 and I just look at Naruto who was being hit by Sakura.

I look over at Sasuke to see Ino hanging around his neck which ticks me off as I walk toward her.

"Why don't you get your hands off him!" I yell pushing her off.

"Why? It's not like you guys are dating." She says standing up.

"Yeah we're not. But he obviously doesn't like some pig fangirl." I snap at her.

"Do you wanna fight orphan?" She asks getting closer.

"Sure pig."

The word orphan doesn't bother me anymore but I was fired up from being jealous.

"No your not fighting." Sasuke says wrapping his arms around my waist.