54

Mizuki's POV
I open my eyes but I'm blinded by the sun so I force them shut again as I reach for the covers but there isn't any.

I open my eyes slightly to see I'm in my room, in my bed but my covers are gone.

I sit up and I rub my eyes clearing the blurriness that was clouding my vision seconds ago.

I look beside me to see Sasuke laying in my bed with my covers wrapped around him.

"Why is he here? What happened yesterday?" I think to myself.

I headache starts to come over me as I grab my head and I wince in pain from the strength of the headache.

"Agh." I scream out.

My scream wakes Sasuke as he jumps to my side and he rubs my back but the headache grows stronger.

"Just lay down Mizuki." He whispers to me.

I listen to him as I lean back on the bed and the headache starts to subside as he gets up and leaves the room.

He comes back minutes later with a glass of water and some painkillers as I take them after he drops them in my hand.

The pain starts to subside immediately so I sit up again and I look over at Sasuke to see he isn't wearing a shirt or pants.

"What happened yesterday?"

"You don't remember anything?" He asks as he grabs his pants.

"N-No.." I say nervously.

"We were at your parents grave and you started crying. So we went for a walk when you just said you wanted to go home. So I carried you home."

"What else happened?"

"Well when we got here. You started kissing me and one thing led to another. Then after we did that we went to bed." He says while slipping his shirt on.

"Oh.." I say as he kisses my cheek.

"I have to get going but I'll talk to you soon."

He leaves before I have the chance to respond and I look down to see I'm only in a bra and underwear.

I feel dirty as I get off my bed and I walk to the bathroom and I get in the shower.

-After shower-

I wrap a towel around me when there's a knock at the door so I walk towards the door while holding my towel up.

I open the door to see a familiar blond with his back to me and I clear my throat as he turns.

"Mizuki I...uh." He starts to say but trails off as his face turns a bright red and he looks away.

"What is it Naruto? I'd like to get dressed."

"Uh...Grandma wants you in her office."

"Okay."

I close the door after he leaves and I go to my room and I get dressed in my ninja uniform.

I leave the house and I teleport to the Hokage mansion as I knock on the door softly.

"Come in."

I walk inside to see Shikamaru and Garra as I walk forward and I stand next to them.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"I called you here today to discuss how you plan to take on Madara during the war. Garra is the leader of the Allied Shinobi forces and Shikamaru is one of our best planners."