Mizuki's POV
I walked behind Kisame silently with Itachi by my side and it's honestly very disturbing.

"How did you find me?" He asks finally breaking our silence.

Kisame glanced at us slightly as I cross my arms and I roll my eyes and I look at Itachi.

"I just did okay."

"I don't believe you."

"Whatever I don't care. We don't have to get along. I could probably beat you in a fight. I know your a prodigy but so am I." I snap at him his eyes widen.

He was taken back from my statement as he regains his composure and looks forward.

"Fine if your so cocky how about it, let's make a bet." He says and I smirk.

"You've perked my interest."

"When we get back and after you've met everyone how about you and I fight. If I win then you tell me how you found me."

"Hm what if I win?"

"Not likely but if you wish to fill your head with fantasies."

"If I win you'll tell me why you killed your whole clan except Sasuke."

He looks at me and he looks at the ground thinking then he meets my eyes once more.

"Deal."

-at the hideout-

We walk in a building in the village hidden in the rain as I look around surprised by how nice it is.

"Everyone must be in the meeting room." Shark says as I follow him.

We walk in to a big room filled with people as everyone turns and looks at me.

"Is this her?" A man with blonde long hair asks.

"Yes this is Mizuki Hatake." A man with orange hair says.

"Why don't you guys say your names already?" I say crossing my arms.

(Will describe them then right after they will say their name)

The man with long blonde hair stared at me as he lifts his hands and I slightly see his palm and he shoves it in his pouch.

"Don't even think of attacking me with the mouth are your hand. You make clay that explodes, wow." I say sarcastically.

"The names Deidara you brat."

The next man has grey hair with his headband around his neck and he carries a big sword thats red with a handle covered in bandages.

"My names Hidan." He says licking his lips.

The next man has a mask covering his face and I can only see the bridge of his nose and green eyes but he doesn't seem like he talks much.

"Kakuzu."

The next person was a girl to my surprise with blue hair and she seems as though she is nice but I can't let my guard down.

"My names Konan."

The next man well isn't a man its an it because its a puppet and its small but seems it still could be a hassle with a long tale covered in poison.

"Sasori."

The next man has an orange mask that only shows one eye but he seems a little off to me like he seems too calm.

"The names Tobi." He says cheerfully.

Then I already know Itachi and Kisame as I look around observing everyone when a man comes out of the shadows.

The man with orange hair and piercings everywhere as he walks up to me and pulls out a kuni and I react by pulling out one myself.