19

Mizuki's POV

After leaving my family's little hide out we sat on the ground outside my house on the ground.

"So thats what happened to your clan?"

"Yep. I can't believe its all for me and this...this thing inside me."

I clutch my chest and tears roll down my cheeks as I feel Itachi's arms wrap around me.

It felt like Sasuke but then it wasn't like I miss him so much and I want to see him.

It's hard not having him by my side but having a piece of him with me is all I need.

I grab my necklace and hold it tightly when I realize I never told him as my eyes widen.

"I-I have to t-tell him." I stammer out.

"Tell who? what?"

"Sasuke I have to tell him I'm with you like in the Akatsuki."

"Well go tell him. We sill have time before we have to get back to Pein."

"Thanks Itachi."

I hug him before I walk in to the woods and I do the hand signs and I touch the necklace.

"Sasuke Uchiha."

It shows me the hideout as I do a single hand sign and I teleport there as I hide my chakra.

I walk in silently as I sense three chakras which I can easily tell apart since we've met before.

Orichumaru is down the hall then to the left, Kabuto is down the hall straight, then Sasuke is down the hall to the right.

I run down the hall making my footsteps silent as I take a right and I find Sasuke's room.

I open his door quietly and I slip inside and it's very dark when I'm pinned against the wall with a kuni to my neck.

"Who are you?" He whispers.

"Sasuke let me go. It's okay." I whisper back.

He sighs with relief as his kuni drops and he turns the light on so I can see him.

He hasn't changed much except for getting new clothes and he seems to have a stronger chakra.

"What are you doing here? How did you get here?"

"I got here with the necklace and I came here to tell you something."

"Well hurry. Kabuto should be here any second to get me for training."

"I joined the Akatsuki."

"What!? Why!?"

"Let me explain."

He sits down on his bed as he crosses his arms and stares at me with his onyx eyes.

"I'm in the Akatsuki to gain information on the members that way when I know how they fight I can kill them. I'm taking out every member if its the last thing I do." I say with venom dripping off my words.

"Leave Itachi to me."

"Of course. I've been keeping an eye on him for you. I'll find you every month and send you new information about him, okay?"

"Okay. You need to go."

"I know."

He stands up and walks closer to me and places his hands on my hips as he leans in and kisses me.

I close my eyes as our lips move in sync and I smile in the kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck.

We pull apart letting our foreheads rest on each other's as our eyes meet and he smirks.