Im not dead(Authors Note)

So I'm not dead! I know I've been gone for months. Not really replying to any comments or looking at my books. Let alone writing them. I'm truly sorry for that. Let me explain.

1) I have been struggling with school work. I am almost a senior(12th grade) in high school. I have to start applying to colleges soon. Im pushing myself to get my honors diploma.

2) I have been caught up with work. I work almost everyday after school until almost 11 pm at night. I come home, shower then go to bed. Not a lot of time to myself.

3) When I have time I'm usually talking with my friends. I made a couple friends that have been so close lately and I don't wanna lose them. They've been helping me.

4) I'm having a lot of personal problems that have caused depression. I'm trying to pull myself out of it. I really am. It's really hard and draining.

5) Lastly, I'm having writers block. So tell me what you guys wanna see next. I'll take suggestions for new characters if you'd like :)

Again, I'm truly sorry for just disappearing off the face of the earth. But I'm here. Writing this to update you guys. Now let me know what you guys wanna read about. I'll try to make some time to update all my books. I promise. They won't be out right away but hopefully soon. Maybe by the end of February's everything will be updated.

I'll talk to you guys later <3 Much love💕

~Heaven