66

Third Person POV
Kakashi had the power of the Susano'o on his side thanks to Obito and now he had the chance to take down Kaguya's transformed body.

She was huge with a rinnesharingan on the head but Kakashi had the brains and strength.

One of the arms that that grew out of Kaguya came down towards Kakashi and Sakura.

Another came down towards Sasuke, Naruto, and Mizuki who jumped out of the way but another arm followed.

Naruto used his Sage of Six Paths power to float and Sasuke used his Susano'o to hold Mizuki and himself off the ground.

"What?" Naruto says as Sasuke and Naruto turn.

They look behind them to see Kakashi's blue Susano'o which holds Kakashi and Sakura.

"Obito...Thank you...I'll use the power you lent to me to protect them...an the world!" Kakashi thought to himself as he stared at Kaguya.

Kakashi dashes past the other three and pearls Kaguya with the Susano'o sword in hand.

The arms try to grab the Susano'o but fail as it throws lighting shuriken at the arms destroying some in the process.

Slowly but surely Kakashi makes his way around Kaguya taking out arms as fast as he can.

"It's pretty fast considering the condition of its body." Sakura adds.

"Yeah...but it can still be tracked by human eyes. I know we can win this!" Kakashi replies.

A big ball of chakra comes toward Kakashi and the Susano'o but he dashes out of the way but gets hit by some rocks that were thrown.

"That was a tailed beast bomb." Naruto says softly.

"Agh." Mizuki says as she holds her stomach.

Her body falls against Sasuke's weakly as the color of her skin starts to fade slowly.

"Mizuki?! What's wrong?!" Sasuke asks with worry in his voice.

"S-She's using t-the Ten Tails...h-he's still c-connected to m-me. I-I can f-feel the chakra b-being pulled out o-of me.." Mizuki cries.

Kakashi targets multiple arms as he throws more lighting shuriken taking them all off.

Kaguya's body turns red with rage as the eye opens as she roars loudly as acid shoots out of her body.

"Yes! It's working!" Kakashi says.

Kaguya starts clawing at the Susano'o who can barely dodge the attacks but manages to move at the last second.

Once she takes a break he fires more lighting at her which only makes her angry.

She starts shooting more tailed bead bombs towards them which cause the Susano'o to start moving again.

She smacks the Susano'o after it avoids the last tailed beast bomb hurting Kakashi.

He falls to one knee but Sakura helps him the best that she can as Kakashi continues to attack Kaguya.

She fires a giant ray that barely misses the Susano'o but she lets her head droop after.

Kakashi takes the chance to get close to her as he attacks the eye with his sword hurting Kaguya.