72

(This song is beautiful and I feel like it describes Hinata and Naruto)
***********
Third Person POV
Kakashi stared in shock at Hinata and the news she just said to the whole group standing in the room.

"S-She's w-what..." Kakashi stutters.

"She's pregnant.." Hinata repeats.

Kakashi's chest tightens as he closes his eyes for a long time before opening them again.

"Kakashi Sensei?" Naruto says making his eyes look towards him.

"We'll get her back, safely. I promise that on my life." He says as he makes a thumbs up.

"O-Okay. Dismissed." Kakashi says as the group leaves.

"Let me be alone." Kakashi says to the rest of the staff in the room.

They exit without any words to Lord Sixth as he turns around in his chair facing the window that shows the village.

He finally lets the tears fall as he thinks of Sasuke not being here to help her through this yet it's his fault.

"I wouldn't be alone in this if you were here...Kanzaki." Kakash says as tears stream down his face and soak his mask.

"S-Sasuke...come home." He says as he stares off at the forest outside the village walls.

He watches as Sai's birds take off for the Hynabi and Mizuki mission and Kakashi sighs.

"I'm trusting you with this Naruto. Please bring her back." Kakashi thinks to himself.

-Now viewing Naruto and the group-

There were four birds that hold the group one bird holds Shikamaru, another Sakura, the third one holds Sai and the last one has Naruto and Hinata.

"It was around here that I lost sight of Hynabi and her kidnapper." Sai finally says as they pass a lake.

"Alright. We'll split up and search for clues. Naruto make sure you take care of Hinata." Shikamaru orders.

"Leave it to me."

The four birds split off in to different directions as Naruto and Hinata go over the lake.

Hinata stares at the forest but can't helps to look up at the green scarf on Naruto's neck as she grunts softly thinking he wouldn't hear.

"What is it?"  Naruto says as he looks back at her quickly.

"I-It's nothing." She replies as she activates her byakugan and looks back down at the forest.

After a while of looking she finally spots something down in the snow as her eyes widen.

"Huh!"

"See something?"

Naruto makes the bird fly down as they land in the snow and Hinata goes over to a snow pile and starts digging as Naruto crouches next to her.

Hinata digs in the snow until he pulls out a kuni with a little ninja figure hanging from it.

"This is Hynabi's kuni." Hinata says as she stares at it.

Hinata finally stands up and pulls her bag off as she opens it to reveal the red scarf that she made but got torn from the night before.