09

Mizuki's POV
I was a little late for exam two and the most I would miss was the intro but I really hate those.

When I get there I see my teammates signing a paper so I run up to them and Sakura hands me a paper.

I read it quickly then sign it and I wait for further instruction as I see Sasuke staring at me from the corner of my eye.

"Okay go to the tent and give your papers up and you will receive a heaven scroll or an earth scroll." Anko says holding two scrolls.

My team walks up to the tent and we hand over our papers and one of the guys is smirking at me.

"What? Wipe that look off your face." I say taking the earth scroll.

"Your taking the scroll? Well this should be interesting since people will expect that." One guy says and put the scroll in my pouch.

"Whys that?"

"Well you are a Hatake and your a very strong ninja at least for a genin."

"Shut up." I say as I leave the tent.

We go to our gate and wait silently for the gate to open so we can begin our second exam.

"Okay maggots! The second exam begins!" She yells and the gate swings open.

My team runs in and we get five feet when there's a scream heard and I see the fear in Sakura's eyes.

"I have to pee." Naruto says walking towards a bush.

After about five minutes Naruto walks back out and I pull out my kuni and raise it.

"Who are you? Where's our teammate?" I say while getting in front of the other two.

"That is Naruto. What are you saying Mizuki?" Sakura says and I sigh.

"Look the scratch on his cheek. Where is it? His kuni pouch is on the wrong leg."

"Your transformation is worse than Naruto's." Sasuke says as he runs towards the fake Naruto.

"I'll find Naruto quickly." I say and he nods.

I see him tied up and I throw a kuni next to him when I turn and focus chakra to my feet as I jump.

I get right behind the guy and I punch him in the spine when I see Sasuke about to throw a kuni so I teleport out of the way.

The kuni hits and he takes off and I join the others back on the ground as Naruto joins us.

"This shows we can't just trust appearances." Sasuke says as I take a seat on the ground.

"We need a password. The question will be when does a ninja strike? The answer will be a ninja waits till the time is right when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard when his weapons lay forgotten in the stillness of the night that is moment for a ninja to strike." He says and Sakura and I nod.

"Got one shorter?" Naruto asks scratching his neck.

"No." Sakura says as I sigh.

"Well you said password not passSPEECH." Naruto says and I sense something.

"Stay on guard everyone." I say when there's a gust of wind.

It blows us back and I get separated from the rest of my team as I stand up and I hear a loud thud.

I turn to see Naruto about to be eaten by a giant snake as I teleport in front of him but I'm to late as it eats both of us.

"Ew stupid ass snake!" I yell as I grab a kuni and I stab it.