90

Mizuki's POV
I had nothing to say to Sarada while she held that picture just staring at Karin as my heart breaks on the inside.

"'Mom? Who is that?" She demands.

I don't answer as I lift my hand up and I shakily take the picture from her and put it back in the box where it belongs.

"Leave Sarada! You aren't aloud in here." I say with a shaky voice.

"But mom--" She starts to say but I interrupt.

"Go!" I yell.

I see her flinch out of the corner of my eye but she listens as she leaves the room and I wait till she's gone as I let my body sink to the floor.

I've never yelled at her before because I never had a reason too and because of Karin I feel like my marriage will fall apart.

Sarada deserves the truth but I don't know how to explain it to her without making her feel like I've lied to her for her entire life.

It would make her feel betrayed and her not knowing about it will only make her more curious and she'll find out anyway.

"I need to find Sasuke. We have to tell her the truth."

I try to get up but my body won't listen as it gets heavier and I feel tears streaming down my cheeks.

I wipe the tears away when I hear a knock at the front door and I slowly push myself up off the floor.

I walk out of the room making sure to shut the door as I go in the living room to find it empty which means Sarada left.

I could feel my heart breaking with every step I took towards the door but when I finally got there I opened it to see Hinata.

"H-Hey." I say with my voice cracking.

"Hey. Are you alright?" She asks kindly.

"Y-Yeah." I say trying to force a smile.

But Hinata doesn't seem to buy it as I shake my head to the ground and tears fall down my cheeks once more.

I feel Hinata's arms wrap around me and she rubs my back and all I can do is keep my hands to my sides.

"Its okay. Whatever it is." She whispers.

"I have to go find Sarada." I say trying to change the subject.

"Okay."

She pulls away and I wipe my tears away then exit the house without another word to Hinata because I would only break down again.

I go to the middle of the village and I close my eyes as I put my hands in the formation of a hand sign.

I use my sensory jutsu at its longest range to look for Sarada and when she's not in the village it only makes it harder.

"Where would she go?" I think to myself.

"Sasuke.." I say knowing thats the place she'd go.

I take off towards the Hokage mansion to look for Naruto but when I get there the office is empty and I slam my hand on the table.

"Hey, easy there tiger." I hear a voice say from behind me.

I turn to see the familiar pineapple shaped hair of my friend Shikamaru as I smile slightly knowing he'll know where Naruto is.

"Where's Naruto?"

"He went to meet Sasuke."

"Where?"