57

Mizuki's POV
Our kuni's clash and the sound of metal against metal fills my ears as I see him form a rasengan but I'm still scared so I'm late to respond.

His rasengan hits my arm as I fly back hitting a rock making my back crack very badly.

I stand up slowly as I look at my arm to see its bruised badly but still able to move.

"Come on kid." Kidamara pleads.

I look up to see a him in the air as he brings his foot down but I push my arms up as he hits them.

I push him back as I swallow the lump in my throat when I feel my legs getting weak.

"I-I can't." I say softly.

"If you won't. Let me take over. I'll do it for you." Kidamara jumps in.

I just fall to my knees as I clutch my head with my hands when I hear running and I look up to see him running at me with another rasengan.

But Kidamara blocks it with a chakra hand as he throws Jiraiya back against a tree.

Third Person POV

Mizuki's body slumps over after she saw Jiraiya hit the tree as a blackish clear cloak forms around her.

Kidamara had taken over as Mizuki's eyes look up but they are no longer purple, they are blood red.

She flies forward at the speed of light and she picks up Jiraiya up by the neck and she throws him out in to an open area.

He stands up as he does a summoning jutsu and a random ninja pops up as he runs towards Mizuki.

Mizuki swings as the chakra hand cuts the ninja up and he falls in to dust as she looks up at Jiraiya's body.

She gets on all fours as she runs towards him but he does hand signs but that makes her slide to stop but not in time.

"Mud slide." He says as mud sprays out of his mouth.

She gets stuck in it as she tries to pull her arms out but it just moves with her hands but she soon lets black chakra seep off.

It burns the mud around her as she jumps forward towards Jiraiya landing on him as she forms a rasengan in her hand.

She brings it down on his chest which causes it to turn in to paper as a hole forms in his chest.

It goes back to normal when she gets up and Mizuki grunts when she forms a shadow clone as she forms a rasengan again and the clone forms a chidori.

"Spiral of Light." Mizuki hisses she mixes the two together.

She runs towards Jiraiya and she hits him in the chest again this time tearing his waist down off as a giant streak of light forms in the sky.

Mizuki falls to her knees as she pants when someone sits down in front of her and she looks up to see Ino.

She looks behind her slightly to see them sealing Jiraiya and the normal Mizuki comes back as Kidamara goes back to his cage.

"Mizuki, are you okay?" Ino finally asks.

"Y-Yeah."

Mizuki's POV

"You went out of control. We came to help you but when we got here your body was covered in chakra and we couldn't get close without being caught in the mess."

"I-Its over." Is all I can say.

I feel Ino's arms wrap around my body and my eyes widen and I let my head rest against her shoulder.