Mizuki's POV
I've been in here for a couple days and I haven't heard much from Kakashi but I know he's hiding something.

I heard a knock as I look over to see Sakura with a bag of apples and she comes and sits next to me.

She has been visiting every day since I've been in here and I look over go see her flash a smile.

I can see her shaking a little bit as she cuts up an apple and hands me a piece which I take.

"Sakura?" I ask as I take a bite.

"Hm?" She asks focusing on cutting more apples.

"Is everything okay?"

"Y-Yeah."

"No it's not your shaking tell me what's going on."

"I-It's nothing."

"Sakura stop lying to me. I can get it out of you. Just save the time and pain."

"F-Fine. Naruto and Sasuke fought on the roof and Sasuke got mad and he took off. Naruto went with a group of our friends after him. He promised me to bring him home."

"Sakura! Why didn't you tell me!"

I get out of bed as I feel my body stiffen from laying down for so long as I run out the door and down the steps as I exit the hospital.

"Where would they go?" I think to myself.

My eyes widen as I run faster through the Leaf's gates as I sense Kakashi's chakra and I hear a howl from his ninja dogs.

I put chakra in my feet as I run faster getting to the Last Valley in minutes as I see Naruto's blonde hair on the ground down below.

"No."

I jump to Madara's statue as I see Sasuke and I feel my breath hitch and I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Sasuke?" I say and he turns.

"Mizuki. I was gonna say goodbye but I couldn't."

"Will you come back soon?"

"I don't know. I could be gone for a while."

"Oh okay. I'm not gonna ask where because I already know. I love you Sasuke." I say looking at the ground.

I hear footsteps as I look up to see him right in front of me as our eyes meet and I breathe out as I smile at him which he returns.

"I love you too."

He kisses me and pulls me in to a hug as I squeeze him tightly before he pulls away and he turns but I grab his wrist.

"Would you liked healed before you leave?"

"Yes please."

I place my hands on his chest as my hands glow green as I heal his wounds and after a couple minutes I finish and he leaves with a thank you.

I turn around and take a shaky breath as I jump down to where Naruto is to see him breathing and his eyes are closed.

I see Sasuke's headband in his hand with a line through the symbol as I get down on my knees and I put my hands over his chest.

I start healing him as his eyes flutter open showing his ocean blue eyes as he meets mine and I give him a sad smile.

"Mizuki I'm sorry I couldn't stop him."

"Its okay."

"I promise I will bring him back."

"Just rest, okay?"