21

(What Mizuki kind of looks like. She's taller and bigger in the chest XD)
~3 years later~

Mizuki's POV
So I've been with the Akatsuki for 3 years now and I've gotten really strong compared to when I was with the Leaf.

I've learned to use more jutsu, escape from genjutsu even Itachi's, I learned to work my way around Pein's jutsu, also I got to know how everyone fights.

So I have the upper hand mostly because they saw my new jutsu but I never showed some of my secret techniques.

I haven't depended on the beast power for a while now which is good because it sometimes wanted to take over but I had to stop training for it to go away.

Right now I've been meditating in the sun because it was early morning and I focus better in the mornings so I focus my chakra in to the seal that holds the beast making it stronger.

Along with the curse mark seal I've had to put some chakra in that one too because it tries to take over.

"Mizuki?" Konan says as she walks in my door.

"Hm?"

"It's time for your training with Deidara and Sasori."

I nod my head and she leaves silently and I get up and I grab my weapons and scrolls.

Ever since my threat we haven't had much trouble which is good because I'd rather not deal with it.

Naruto's POV
"Finally back!" I say at the gates.

I put my arms behind my head and make a closed eyed smile when I hear footsteps.

"Yeah it's good to be back."

Jiraiya stood next to me as I open my eyes and I take in everything from the smell of food to the dirty ground.

The village hasn't changed with people running in and out of shops, kids running around playing ninja, and some ninja hurrying to finish a mission.

I could see from afar the big white dog that use to be a puppy with my old friend, Kiba.

"I have to go see Sakura and Kiba." I say smiling.

"Lady Tsunade wants us in her office."

"Okay let me walk around for a bit."

I run to Kiba who turns and smiles as I see his fangs and his eyes widen as I approach him.

"You've gotten taller Naruto."

"Believe it! I'm stronger too."

"I can tell by the smell of your chakra."

"We'll have to catch up later maybe at the grill?" He asks and I smile.

"Okay I got to go."

I run past him as I run forward and I make a left then I run straight ahead.

I run off deep in to the leaf when I see a familiar brown pineapple shaped hair and slouch.

"Shikamaru!" I yell and he turns.

"Naruto? Is that you?"

"Yeah."

"Your back and you got taller."

"I know. Everyone's gonna say that."

"Have you met with Sakura yet? She got stronger too."

"No I was headed to the Hokage mansion now."