44

Mizuki's POV
"You are your own person Sakura. You don't need me to teach you anything." I say while moving my hand off her shoulder.

"But you know more about medical ninjutsu, my strength enhancement, all of the things I know." She pleads.

"Sakura you just need to continue to train hard and focus on just that. Spar with someone."

"Then spar with me. Show me how much stronger I need to get."

I sigh as I look at her while she stands in the same spot bowing towards me and I place a hand on my hip.

"Fine. Meet me here tomorrow. At two." I say as I turn to walk away.

"Thank you Mizuki." She says while grabbing my wrist.

"N-No problem." I say while pulling my wrist away.

I head home quickly because I just want to be in my own bed for the night instead of the hospital.

I get home and I go to the fridge but nothing sounds good so I go shower, change, and lay down.

*dream/flashback*
I walk down the Leaf streets as my shadow appears on the ground because of the sun shining on my back.

I walk next to Kakashi as he holds my hand which is much bigger than mine by a lot.

We walk towards the store when a nice lady with brown hair in a ponytail greets us.

"Welcome." She says with a bow.

I flash her a smile which she returns when Kakashi lets go of my hand and looks at me.

"Why don't you go get something to drink?" He says nicely.

"Okay." I hum.

I walk towards the drink isle when I see a boy with longish brown hair that is in a low ponytail.

I walk towards him and he's a little taller than me but when he turns around his eyes are a soft lavender color.

"Hello." He says rudely.

"H-Hi." I stutter.

"Well don't just stand there. Introduce yourself."

"I-I'm Mizuki."

"That's it? Just Mizuki?" He asks while crossing his arms.

"Yes." I say a little more confidently.

"What a waste of my time. To think someone so small and pathetic could talk to the likes of a Hyuga. You're chakra seemed interesting though." He growls.

He walks towards me as he bumps in to me on purpose while walking up to the front.

I cross my arms furiously as Kakashi comes around the corner with a concerned look.

"What's the matter?" He asks while bending down to my level.

"Nothing." I say as I grab a water.

"Okay. Let's go then."

He pays for my water and we walk home afterwards but I tell him that I'm going to train for a while.

When I walk in to the training fields the same boy from the store is here, he's also training.

I walk up to him and he stops his training while watching my every move like a snake watches a mouse.

"Back for more?" He asks.

"You think your so bad, don't you? Just cause your a Hyuga. Well I bet I could beat you." I hiss.