98

Sasuke's POV

"I love you enough to fight for you, compromise for you, and sacrifice myself if need be. Enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart, no matter what length of time it is for and regardless of the long distance. Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worst of times, to have faith in our strength as a couple, and to never give up on us. Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you when you need or want me, and never ever want to leave you, or to live without you. I love you, Mizuki.." I write down as it goes through my mind.

It has been two days since Mizuki left me and Sarada is still asleep at the hospital under Shizune's care.

Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, and his hounds have been helping me search everywhere we can think of for her.

But Mizuki is a very talented ninja and is very good at hiding her tracks which would also explain why she is the most feared ninja in the world.

"Sasuke? Hello?" Sakura says as she waves her hand in front of my face.

I'm brought back to reality as I sit in my house at my dining room table with everyone with me.

"Sorry..just lost in my head, I guess." I say as I intertwine my fingers and I rest my chin on them.

"It's fine. Where do you think she'd go?" Naruto asks as everyone turns towards me.

"I'm not sure. We've checked everywhere that I know of. Even asked Karin. She's not in the Leaf Village that's for sure." I say and as the words leave my lips it makes my chest burn.

"Well did she mention anything to you before any of this happened?" Kakashi asks as he stares at me.

"Well when we had our little argument or whatever happened where she took off and I looked over the Leaf but ended up waiting for her on the stairs of our house...she went out of the village to visit someone she knew from a long time ago. She also went to let her anger out on...." I start to say but stop as I stand up quickly.

"What Sasuke?" Sakura asks as everyone gets up.

"I know where she is." I say softly.

"Where?" They all ask at the same time.

"The only person who broke the bond she wanted to have most...a child's bond." I say as I leave the house with them following me.

-1 hour later-

We get to the other side of the water pool where Toneri's castle is as we walk towards the opening.

I see the doors across the way as I make a run for them with everyone following right behind me.

I get to the door as I knock and wait impatiently with my arms crossed as I knock a couple more times before the door opens.

"Hello?" Toneri says as he stares at me but his eyes avert to Naruto.

"Oh, hello Naruto and Sakura. What brings you here?" He asks while crossing his arms.

"Mizuki. Where is she?" I interrupt as I grit my teeth.

"I told Naruto after he beat me that I wanted to be alone. Why would I allow her to live here?" He asks but I see him playing dumb.

"Let me in." I say with venom dripping from my words.

"No. This is my castle." He says and I ball my hands into fists.

I punch Toneri in the face as he falls onto the floor and I walk past him and I start searching the first room.

"Sasuke this isn't how we find her. You can't just punch him." Sakura yells angrily as she helps Toneri.

I ignore her as I hear a voice coming from upstairs as I start running as fast as I can when I reach the top.