81

Sakura's POV(WHAT? 0.0)
I walked beside Hinata as she talked to Mizuki about the wedding that is evidently this weekend.

I wasn't ready yet, not talking about being in the wedding but seeing Sasuke again after two years.

I haven't completely moved on either, I mean I've been hanging out with a guy in my spare time and I'm pretty sure he is gonna be my boyfriend soon.

But I still love Sasuke and I always will love Sasuke then with the wedding it will only make it more difficult for me.

I'm snapped from my thoughts when Hinata pulls me into a dress store with Mizuki leading the way.

A nice clerk helps Mizuki pick many dresses then takes her to the dressing room with her arms full of clothing.

I sit with Hinata as I stare at my hands when Hinata bumps my shoulder with hers and I look up at her.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." I say with a fake smile.

Hinata just lets the topic go when Mizuki walks in the room with a long dress on that shows her curves and is quite revealing.

"Wow.." Is all I say.

Mizuki looked so different but she shakes her head no and walks back in the room only to come out minutes later in another beautiful dress.

-2 hours later-

Finally we reached the last dress and Mizuki walks out to show us a dress that wasn't traditional. (The one at the beginning)

She looked absolutely beautiful in the dress which came to her mid thighs and she looks at Hinata and me for approval.

"So what do ya think?" She asks while twirling around once.

"It looks amazing!!" Hinata cheers.

Mizuki smiles at her then looks at me with concern waiting for me to speak but it's hard to form the words.

"It looks beautiful on you." I finally manage to say.

She smiles even wider when she turns around to look in the mirror when the clerk comes over to her.

"So is this the dress?"

"Yes."

"Alright. May I ask the family your marrying into?" She asks nicely.

Mizuki walks over to the dressing room and begins to change inside while the clerk talks to her through the curtain.

"Uchiha."

"I can sew the symbol into your dress if you'd like?"

"That would be amazing!" She cheers happily.

Mizuki comes back out in her ninja gear when she hands the dress to the clerk when she walks over to us.

"It's time for you two to get dresses."

"But what about money?"

"I'm paying. Just go try them on."

Mizuki's POV
Hinata and Sakura went over to the dress rack and began looking for dresses but as I watched Sakura something seemed off about her.

She seemed sad which I wouldn't blame her, I mean I'm marrying the man she's loved for ever now.

I feel kind of bad for hurting her like this but I love Sasuke too and I want to be with him, maybe I should talk to her.

-3 hours later-

Finally we found two perfect bridesmaids dresses then we took Hinata home first then I walked Sakura home.