Mizuki's POV
I walk in to my bathroom as I set my clothes off to the side and I look in the mirror.

I stare at myself as I touch the glass when I ball up my fist and I feel tears threatening my eyes.

My face has scratches from my last mission and my leg as a wound on it which makes me limp.

I turn on the shower as I step inside and I see the blood that covers my body.

I stand under the water as I watch the blood go down my body and down the drain.

I feel my vision get blurry as I hold on to the wall as my legs get shaky as I fall down.

*flashback*
"Mom! Wait!" I yell as she turns.

Her beautiful purple hair flies behind her back as she gives me a smile and I feel tears.

"It's not safe Mizu just stay here. You need to hide like daddy taught you."

My mom turns back around and runs and I take a shaky breath as I run after her.

I find myself watching her fight along side my dad when she glances and sees me.

My father sees me to and he fights the person off as my mom comes up to me and starts speaking.

Telling me to run but I didn't listen I watch as the katana goes right through her chest.

Blood flies out of her mouth on to my face as I reach my hand out taking hers as she breathes out one word.

"Survive."

Her body falls and her eyes close as she lays motionless and I look up to see that black cloak with red clouds.

Hearing her before I would have heard her words but now I only felt anger.

I let the beast take control as it attacks her and kills her and I look around when I see another cloak.

I see the orange hair when my body stops as his hand stays in front of my face.

My body goes back to normal and I see him staring at me and I turn and run when I fall down a hill.

I roll all the way to the bottom and my clothes are covered in mud as I see they are ripped and my skin is burnt.

I look over seeing a man with silver hair and a book as he walks towards me.

*end of flashback*

I woke up in my room laying on my bed as I sit up seeing Deidara sitting in a chair next to me and I look down seeing I'm in work out clothes.

"Did you get me out of the shower?"

"Yes."

"Ew! Get out you perv!" I yell as I punch him in the face.

He falls off the chair and on to the ground and he holds his cheek as he stares at me and he stands up and meets my eyes.

He was a little taller than me but I wasn't scared of him and he smirks at me and he chuckles as he brings his mouth close to my ear.

"You have a nice body Ms. Hatake."

"You perv!" I say as I pick him up by his collar and I throw him in to the wall and it breaks.

"Whats going on?" Itachi asks at the entrance to my room with Pein beside him.

"This perv came in my room and dressed me after I passed out."