Chapter 2: The Plan

Swan and hook decided to listen to hamilton and figure out a plan on how to get rumple to join the dark side "so how are we gonna do that" asked hook then swan responded with an evil smile "simply, we enslave his mind with hamilton by forcing him to listen to it, causing him to have it stuck in his brain then he'll have no choice but to become obsessed with it then he'll join us when we sing it and if all else fails" she then laughs as she pulls out a knife that'll actually kill him "we'll just have to kill him now won't we?" Hook then responds to her question "but we can't kill crocodile, he's my best friend and I love him so much, I'd do anything to protect him." Swan then got mad at him and said "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND PIRATE?" As she yelled at him "need I remind you that you chose me over anyone, you chose me over the team so I suggest that you follow my orders or I will kill you along with rumplestiltskin, is that understood?" He replies feeling better now that swan has gave him the pep talk "much better love" he says as he slowly leans in for a kiss, swan kisses him back then says "good, I love you Killian" after they kissed he says "I love you too Swan."