Book Two Chapter One: Heroes

Where we last left off the heroes:
Ninja, Henry and rumple just finished destroying CaptainSwan then rumple fixed their memories but did he get rid of the evil in their heads? Who knows!

The gang decided to watch a movie and they picked Star Wars: A New Hope as they were watching the phone rings then ninja paused the movie and asked "Now whose calling us?" Rumple replies as he got off the couch "I don't know but I'll go see, if it's people trying to sell stuff to us then they can forget about it" after he hangs up Henry then asked "so who was it?" Rumple replies "some kid's cat is stuck in the tree and they need us" the rest of them facepalmed "bloody hell why don't they just call the bloody fire department or just do it yourself" then they all called "not it" so rumple decided that they would pick a number between one and ten so ninja guessed nine, Henry guessed five, swan picked three and hook guessed four and finally rumple decided that he'd go "you know what, screw it I'm going" says rumple so he got ready then left. Swan and hook got up and decided to go somewhere on their own, ninja turns around and says "umm excuse me? Where are you guys going?" Swan replies "oh so now it's a problem that we can't go anywhere together because last time I checked your not my mother" Killian then adds "don't worry love we'll be back soon besides I'd tell you more but details details" as they left ninja then said "well Henry it's just us until rumple gets back" all of a sudden rumple walks in looking all scratched up then ninja makes a joke as he walks in "whoa I guess you really are the cat's meow" rumple folds his arms looking a little mad "what's that supposed to mean?" He asked, ninja responded "oh nothing" then Henry asked sarcastically "aww did cat get your tongue?" Ninja looks at him annoyed "okay Henry go work on some homework" he replied with a smirk "okay" ninja adds "don't use your powers to do your work" Henry replies "ugh awww" rumple looks around the room and questioned ninja "where did CaptainSwan go?" She replied "apparently they went off somewhere, I tried stopping them but nope they didn't listen" rumple was annoyed then felt fine "well I guess their not bad anymore so why worry?" She replied "exactly see no problem, now let's finish the movie together" she said as they sat back on the couches.