Chapter 4: rumple's missing

Once they reached HQ, they took off their suits. Ninja and Henry crashed on the couch while rumple put on a fancy suit just to look good "alright I'm off to help swan and hook" says rumple "okay have fun up there" ninja said. "If any trouble happens, call me but if I don't answer then I'm in danger so I'm leaving ninja in charge" Henry then replies "okay rumple." Then rumple says one more thing before he leaves "I've got my walkie talkie if you need to contact me" ninja responded "okay be careful though, I have a sneaky suspicion that those two are up to no good" rumple replies "understood" he finally leaves by flying up into CaptainSwan's ship with his own ship of course, as he landed he walked in and no one was there or so he thought until he felt magic that wasn't his. Turns out it was Swan's so he got poofed into a very dark room where he couldn't see then all of a sudden someone or something knocked him out hard though he felt something metal across his face, almost as if he recognized the feeling of it in which he did. "Hook" he thought to himself then he slowly woke up to see where he was, apparently he was in some cage "hopefully you had a good nap crocodile" then swan came over and put her arm around his shoulders, rumple then asked "what am I doing here, release me" then hook replied "sorry crocodile no can do" then swan says "we are gonna make you scratch that, force you to listen to Hamilton and you will like it" rumple then says "NO NEVER, I will not listen to that evil thing" swan then says "well if we won't be able to get it in your mind, we'll just kill you or take away your memories, play it Killian" as he blasts Hamilton so loud and rumple couldn't handle it. He tried to use his powers but the cage made his powers weak so he couldn't do anything so the last thing he could do was send a distress signal to Ninja and Henry.