Chapter 5: The Daring rescue

Back at HQ, Ninja and Henry were playing a card game then all of a sudden they hear a beep so ninja checks the computer then says to Henry "huh, it's a message from rumple saying S.O.S" then he asked "how do you know that?" Ninja replies "well it's not like I'm reading it on the screen or anything" she says sarcastically "point taken" says Henry. "So we know he's still with swan and Killian, I told him not to trust them" she says then Henry replies "um no you didn't" he says. "Okay well I'm saying it now" she replies "okay let's go get him out of trouble" she said. "Okay, can I drive?" Henry asked "Hell no, just cause David let you drive his truck doesn't mean your driving this ship besides your driving skills aren't really great these days" she said as she started to fly the ship to swan and Killian's ship so the two of them walked in then all of a sudden laser beams filled the whole room of the entrance "okay watch and learn" says ninja as she used her ninja skills to cross the lasers meanwhile Henry just uses a mirror to destroy one laser beam to destroy the others "wow you took the boring way, where'd you get the mirror from anyway?" Ninja asked then Henry replied "may as well take the easy way, the mirror? I borrowed it from you, if you didn't mind" ninja was proud of her son cause he was learning stuff from her. As they found rumple he was in a cage being tortured by Hamilton so they had to distract CaptainSwan so Henry used his powers and destroyed Hamilton. While they were distracted, ninja freed rumple by opening the door with a key then he took down CaptainSwan then took them back to HQ.