Book five CHAPTER ONE: The New Rumple

Where we last left off...Darth swan used her dark powers to turn rumple dark to join the bad side, let's go shall we?
Rumple woke up after his nap while everyone was wide awake the next morning at CTHQ "morning rumps" says Henry then he replies to him in a tired some way "morning I guess" ninja then asks him "how are you feeling?" He then says to her "ugh I'm dead tired and feeling something weird inside me, I think I'm gonna go to CSHQ for a bit" she replies concerned "are you out of your mind? You would never go there, are you feeling alright?" He responded feeling fine but really feeling mad inside "yeah everything's good, I'm just gonna check on them if you don't mind." He drives his car to CSHQ then goes inside the building "ah rumple what can I do for you?" As Greenie turns the chair facing him "one of your associates used their powers on me causing myself to have the dark side that I don't want" then Greenie replies " hmm you'll have to be more specific, I have a lot of associates" rumple rolls his eyes "swan" she questioned him "Darth Swan and Hook Solo?" He replies "yes her, where is she?" Greenie gives him an answer "those two should be coming back from their mission" all of a sudden swan and hook come through the entrance "crocodile?" Hook then says "hi hook" rumple said. Swan walks over to rumple "joining the dark side are we?" Rumple just felt annoyed by that then he responds "apparently yes because half of me is resisting it and the other half is embracing it, now thanks to you I have dark powers because if the dark side takes over my body then all the good in me fades away."