CHAPTER FOUR: SWAN AND HOOK

At CSHQ, Greenie was training swan and hook "bloody hell how'd you do that?" Asked hook as Greenie answered him "well solo it's something called the force to help you fight sometimes if you ever need to use it along the way, that's what I'm gonna teach you two today" swan definitely was looking forward to this "swan what I want you to do is put your lightsaber on the ground and step away from it" so swan did that and backed away "now I want you to feel the force inside you and I want that lightsaber to come back to you, if that sounds easy." So swan tried it out and her lightsaber came to her "simple enough, that was to easy" she says as she puts it away "well done swan" Greenie says then she faces hook "alright solo show me how it's done" so hook put his lightsaber on the ground and backs away then he uses his mind to think about the force then he felt it so all of a sudden his lightsaber came to him and he nailed it "aye that was to easy" he says as he puts his his away then Greenie takes them to their battle arena "alright next is using your lightsabers to fight each other. Remember you can use different techniques when fighting" so Greenie watched as swan and hook practised fighting each other, they were doing a lot better then last time "well I say you two are ready to attack CTHQ" then someone says out of nowhere "funny you mention that" then they stepped closer into the shadows "who are you?" Asked Greenie "let's just say I'm an old friend and brought someone with me" swan replies "well how about you tell us who you are" ninja replied "alright fine rumple and ninja walk into the light then ninja says to them "away put your weapon, help you I will" both Greenie swan and hook were confused "with what?" Asked swan "with..." As ninja and rumple attacked them "training cause you could use more."