Chapter Five: A sudden death

Rumple used his powers to break the glass, CaptainSwan were ready to attack so ninja snuck in to grab Henry then ninja felt like someone was behind her "what are you doing here ninja?" She turns around to see greenie "roughly the same thing as you, I thought you were on vacation with Belle?" Greenie replies "Oh we never told you, that was a set up and you fell for it" ninja got so mad "that's it I'm going on a rampage like a rhino" then greenie pulled out her lightsaber, ninja then takes out hers and attacked greenie until she couldn't fight any longer and ninja was happy that she took down greenie meanwhile rumple was battling swan "give it up swan, come back to the good side and this time I'll make sure that there's no more evil in you" swan replies "ha never, your powers are no match for me" as they continue fighting then out of nowhere, ninja took out hook without him noticing "if you make one move, I'll kill you" ninja says to hook then finally rumple destroyed swan "about time I took you down" said rumple to swan. They see Henry and they run to hug him then out of nowhere greenie shoves her lightsaber through Henry and he falls to the ground "HENRY!!!" They both said, he was laying here for ten minutes and they knew that he would be gone forever but all of a sudden Henry wakes up and asked "what's wrong?" Then ninja and rumple looked surprised "we though you were gone, what happened?" Asked ninja "well since Zeus is a good person, he knew I had a family that loved me and it wasn't my time yet so he gave me a second chance at life!" Then ninja and rumple hugged Henry again "we're just glad that your back Henry" said rumple "come on let's head back to HQ and actually destroy the evil in CaptainSwan for good this time" said ninja.