Chapter Three: Henry's Gone

The two arrive back at HQ, rumple then asked "what's the story this time, watched Netflix and chill?" Swan replies to him "of course not we were out for a drive, is that a problem?" Rumple answered "no not at all, just making sure you weren't causing trouble" ninja and rumple go downstairs to talk "something's not right with them" said rumple "I told you their evil, so don't trust them" she said. He then adds "first of all you didn't tell me, second of all I don't know if I should or not because I thought I erased all the evil memories from them but apparently not" ninja then hugged him cause he seemed like he needed a hug from his best friend. "Don't worry we'll just pretend that everything is normal" said ninja as they walked back upstairs "we should ask Henry if he wants to watch another Star Wars movie" rumple said. "Good idea rumple" as she calls Henry's name "Henry?" Then again "Henry Daniel mills come down here please" no answer came back, ninja was starting to worry about him "rumple where is he?" Rumple replies "I don't know, let's check the scanner plus he has his tracking device" they see his tracker and he's at CSHQ "what's that mean?" He asked then ninja replied "CaptainSwan Headquarters, we have to rescue him" rumple adds "they could have weapons that we don't" said rumple "wait a minute, I just remembered something" he grabs two lightsabers" then ninja says "whoa now that's what we're talking about" he adds "gotta defeat Darth Swan, but first you have to teach me how to use it" he said. Ninja then gasped "yoda I am, to the battle arena!" Says ninja as they poofed them to the battle room "whoa this place is huge" says rumple "huge it is" ninja said, "okay so how do I use it?"  He asked then ninja replied "you have to feel the force first before you use the lightsabers!" Rumple was confused "um okay, how do I do that?" Ninja replies "use your brain to think about what you want in your hand then use the force rumple, use the force because the force is strong with you" so rumple stays focused the whole time to feel the force inside him then the lightsaber came to him "whoa" he says.