Chapter Three: A new plan

Ninja decided to go to CSHQ where greenie, belle, hook and swan were "ah welcome to the dark side ninja, we've been expecting you ever since" greenie said. "Thank you greenie" ninja replies. Hook then asked "now what are you gonna do with the bloody crocodile and Henry, will they ever find out?" She replied "I don't need to tell him besides they'll never suspect a thing." Then belle says "that's good, I've never told rumple so he'll never figure it out" then swan says "now with you on our side, it'll be more fun actually scratch that, it'll be more evil with you because we'll have so much fun now that your here" as she smiled in an evil way "so what are we gonna do now?" Asked ninja then hook replied as he walks over to swan "we're still gonna kill the bloody crocodile or go back to phase one of our plan but we'll just rethink it better!" Ninja was confused "what was it?" Belle answered "we forced him into listening to hamilton and that backfired because of you and Henry" ninja then said "oh sorry about that, but you have to admit it was pretty epic though" hook replies "it was but Henry destroyed our disc so we made an indestructible one so that it can't be destroyed" ninja then says "whoa that's an amazingly evil idea."