Chapter Two: Their Back

Swan and hook took a drive to their new hideout or so called "lair" also known as CSHQ aka CaptainSwan headquarters as the two walked in, there was someone there waiting for them inside "ah hello dark swan or should I call you by your new name Darth Swan along with your partner in crime Hook Solo, I hope your mission went well last time" swan replied "it was until those two ruined our master plan" hook added "they freed the bloody crocodile too" their boss turns around in the chair, it was greenie "those so called heroes can't seem to stop saving the day" then swan asked "what's our next move greenie?" She then replied "well Hamilton won't cut it so eliminate them forever" says greenie "what if they stop us?" Asked hook, she replied "kidnap one of them unsuspectingly then we'll take them to bookworm then they will join us, they'll be no more heroes left in this town" she then smirked after giving them the plan "by the way, these came in the mail today" as both Swan and Hook turned around to look amazed "bloody hell what are those?" Asked hook looking surprised as greenie replied "these are called lightsabers that'll actually kill your enemies and it's better then crushing a heart" swan then asked "how do we use them?" Greenie shows them "it's basically a sword then you press a button and it turns on" then the both of them said "awesome" greenie adds "you two head back to the CTHQ so that they don't notice you guys missing" they both nodded in agreement "agreed" as swan poofs them back to CTHQ.