Chapter 2

(Edited)

~~

Kris' POV

*Tugsh*

"Ouch! Noona! Y-yah! Wae iraeyo?"

(Ouch! Sis, why are like this?)

"Wake up! You're going to be late!"

"A-arrasseo, neh. Naega il eoseol geos-ida! Geunyang naege obun jegong."

(I got it. I'll get up. Just give me five minutes.)

"Aba't-" 

"Oh! Arrasseo! Naneun ireona."

(Fine. I'll wake up.)

I closed my eyes when I heard complete silence. Then suddenly, I heard sobs that made me panic. I looked at my sister and she was crying silently.

"Ugh!" I mentally calmed myself. "Hush. Uljima noona. Mianhaeyo. I'll take a bath, just stop crying okay? Mian," I said as I grabbed my towel to show her that I'll follow what she said.

 (Hush. Don't cry sis. I'm sorry. I'll take a bath just stop crying. Sorry)

And she stopped crying. I know her too well. "Really? You'll drive me to school too?" She said while wiping her tears. I was about to nod when... wait...

"I didn't say that!" I refused and then she started bawling.

Now she looks like a fucking crying seesaw. Tch. 

"Fine! I'll do what you want. Just please, let me have a peaceful morning noona." I almost begged. She then smiled widely and walked out of my room. Tsk, she always win. Why does she have to be that childish? 

I'm Kris Wu. 21 years of age. I'm not old. I have a sister. That's all. They say that I'm a gangster because of, maybe my ways of dressing up (that sounds girly tho) or maybe because people always find me when there's a fight in school or outside. But gangster is still a big word and I'm definitely not one of them.

I hate seeing my sister cry. Actually we're twins. But my eomma said that she's older than me because she was born 3 minutes earlier before I was.

I took a bath, do my morning rituals then went down the stairs. I kissed my mother's cheek and said 'good morning' to dad. 

I have a great relationship with them. They're the most sweet parents I know. Too sweet to the point that I want to separate them with each other even for just one day. They're sweetness just pains my eyes. 

While eating..

"Anak! Masarap ba?" My mom suddenly asked. She's talking about this thing with carrots, mushrooms and water. I think it's a soup. I looked at her seriously.

"Never cook soups mom. Jebal." I replied. I never lied when it comes to her cooking. It's just.. cooking's not her style but she's trying hard to cook.

 (Jebal : please.)

"Tsk, Gago to ah.  Masarap naman ah? Diba hon?" She asked dad. And that's what I got when I tell the truth. She always curses me!

"A-ah? Hahaha! Ang ganda ng kisame natin hon no?" My dad looked away. Hah! I told her!

My mom rolled her eyes as my dad tried to think on how to change her mood. I chuckled as I put my spoon down and wiped my mouth. "Dad, Mom. I'm done. I'll go ahead" I said and took my black bag and yelled at the stairs, hoping that my sister will hear me.