Chapter 28

(Edited)

Kris' POV

I mmediately held her hand and walked to the parking lot. The classes ended and I also don't want to go home, so I decided to bring her to the mall.

I really didn't mean to say those, it's just that, that jerk kissed her on the cheeks... in front of me! He even smirked at me, d*mn him!

I am bothered by her expression while we're in the car. D*mn it Kris, you're doing great. You're hurting her! And you're also hurting yourself. Get a grip!

I am so confused with these mixed feelings of mine. I don't know how to control them. Not when I'm with her.

Are we even now? I hurt her enough now right? I can stop now right? But d*mn it, how would I fix all these shits? How could I talk to her when she hates me now?

F*ck that revenge of your Kris! You screwed up! Big time!

We went inside a cellphone shop and I looked around. Maybe I should buy her a new phone, peace offering? Ugh, this is so hard!

"Pick anything." I said. She's still not in her right senses. I squeezed her hand which made her realize that I am talking to her. She looked at me with confusion written in her face.

"A-ano ulit m-master?" She asked.

I held her closer and whispered "Call me me baby." I whispered and gave her a smile. A sincere smile. Her mood brighten up a bit but I can still see her sadness.

"Choose anything I said." I repeated.

"Anything? Na ano? Cellphone?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. Pick anything." I said.

"Para kanino? P-para ba sa girlfriend mo?" She asked and my forehead creased. 

"No. It's for you of course." I said. 

"Wag na. Meron pa naman akong lumang cellphone, Nakakapag text pa naman ako at nakakatawag. Okay na sakin yon. Madidistract lang ako sa studies ko." She said. I am so amused by her explaination.

What a smart girl.

"You don't want to pick one? Well I'll pick for you." I said and roamd around the room.

"What's the latest?" I asked. He explained and demo-ed a lot of model but I chose the most modern one and the phone which have the best specs. I won't have any problem with money. Trust me, the money that I spend don't belong to my parents.

I bought two cellphones; mine was broken when Chanyeol and Baekhyun played with it. I also bought its accessories and such.

She was standing there, looking around the shop. I went near her and handed her the bag where her cellphone is.

"A-ano ito?"

"Call me baby first?"

"Hah?"

"I'm waiting baby."

"A-ano ito, baby?"

Sh*t, it suits her. I wanted to record her say that and make it my alarm tone so I can have a good morning. 

F*ck, I sound so girly.

"Cellphone. You don't want to pick, so I picked." I said and saw he eyes widen.

"H-hindi naman na kailangan!" She complained but I just ignored her and held her hand.

"Let's eat dinner." I ignored her answer and walked. She just confusingly followed me.

"Where do you want to eat baby?" I asked her. I should get used of this endearment.

"H-hah? Ah, sa foodcourt nalang tayo, b-baby." She said. I smiled widely and held her closer to me.

I saw her smile sincerely and started to lean on me, I guess she's starting to forget what I have said earlier. She pulled me to the stall and started to fall in line. Seeing her excited makes me want to hug her, right here, right now.

"Hey babe! I missed you already! Where have you been?!" I heard someone say but I ignored it. I'm busy looking at my future.

But then... someone held my face and forcedly kissed me. "What the f*ck?!" Who's this girl?

"Babe! I miss you! Wala bang I miss you too manlang?" She said and d*mn her, I don't even know her!

"I don't know you!" I said and pushed he away from me.

"I'm the one whom you made love with last last night at the bar." She said like a wh*re.

I looked at her, those eyes that's starting to water, f*ck, please don't cry!

Julia's POV

Naguguluhan akong tumingin sakanilang dalawa.

I wanted to push her away from him and shout at her to get lost. But who am I? What rights do I have to do that? I'm just his slave.

I saw him look at me. He looked so confused.

"Hey babe, can we got out again tonight? I'd love to hear you m-"

"Shut up. Get away from me."

"Why? Didn't you miss my body?"

Hindi na ako nag abalang tumanga pa doon. I ras away from them. Bahala na. Ang alam ko lang ngayon ay nasasaktan ako. Sobrang sakit.

Worst feeling na yung taong nagugustuhan mo, sa harap mo pa naglalandian. Letse lang diba? Oo, leche.

Akala ko kanina ay okay na ulit kami. Akala ko ay magiging maayos na ang pagsasama naming dalawa. Akala ko magiging mabait na siya sa akin.

Ayoko na. Nakakapagod nang mag akala.

Patuloy lang ako sa pagtakbo kahit na naririnig kong tinatawag niya ako takbo lang nang takbo at nakarating ako sa may labas. Wala akong pake kung may nasasangga akong tao. Nasasaktan ako eh.

Pero mukhang hindi ako ang makakasangga...

"BEEP!"

"Jessica!"

~~AgentBlue143