Epilogue

(Edited)

  There's no book 2 guys. TSOML is not a book 2 dahil babaguhin ko ang plot non. I know, magulo ako magsulat...before. I'm just a highschool student when I wrote the two stories...well, highschool padin naman ako. Hahahah! Graduating, grade 10 lang po ako, ano pa bang aasahan niyo? Hahahah! Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed the book. Have a nice day/afternoon/night/midnight. Maraming salamat sa lahat ng umabot sa chapter na ito! May God bless you all and your fam. 

Epilogue

(5 years passed)

I sat infront of her and smiled. As a curve line formed my lips, a tear fell down from my eye, It still hurts.

 I stood up and let them in. My prince and my princess. Our Children. Our Miracle.

"Greet your mom Jessy and John"

I suddenly remembered the time when they came to my life.

*Flashbackl*

 "The operation was successful sir Wu. And... They're twins"

My mood suddenly lighten up. This is what she wants, and.. I also have to take care of this. I also want this. I followed the doctor and he led me to the nursery room. And then I saw them. 

"It's a miracle that they survived Kris. Their just 7 months old and the mother lost too much blood. We also checked if there's any problem with their health and we saw something in your son's brain. Do your family have a history of Brain Tumor? Their twins by the way, but they survived. Your daughter luckily is normal. Congratulations, and also.....condolence sir. For now they have to rest and we will do what we can to cure your son."

"Ah, thanks."

I smiled and looked up, disappointed at the same time, happy. Mixed emotions, that's what I'm feeling now.

"I hope your happy my wife. I already miss you"

*Present*

"Dad! where's mom? I can't see her!" My daughter asked and looked around.

"Don't play stupid Jessy. She's there. Under the ground." My son answered. Their starting to fight again.

 "Omo! Paano nahihinga si mommy?!" Jessy asked as John sighed 

"Stupid."

"You're so mean kuya! Hmp! I hate you!"

"John, watch your words." 

"Look, I'm sorry baby Jessy. Bati na tayo. Sorry dad.  I love you two!" 

My princess hugged her brother and smiled. Seeing them smiling gives me hope and strength.

"Okay! I love you too!" Such wonderful scenery. I'm really happy. I'm happy because they're here. I faced my wife's grave and smiled again.

"You're mom left us a long time ago." I said as they sat in front of me and silently listened.

"Where did she went dad?"

 "There baby Jessy. In the heaven" As I pointed the heaven.

 "She's with papa God? Wow! I wanna go with her too and see what heaven looks like!" Jessy excitedly said and clapped.