a new victim

a new victim - chapter three

It's been so long. i'm sorry :(

-------------

rosie

I watched as Scott and Allison climbed the wall, they were talking about something. I really think that they're cute together. I jumped when I saw Scott falling, he didn't really fell but well... it was fun.

Everyone was laughing, even Coach, well, my dad.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy." Coach chuckles. "Right?"

My dad looked up. "Alright, next two. Stilinski, Erica, let's go."

Stiles looked at her and smiled and started to get up, Erica followed him a bit awkwardly.  I looked as Stiles was almost at the top and Erica wasn't even at the middle of it, Stiles finished and smiled. Erica looked like she was hyperventilating.  We all looked at her.

"Erica." My Dad yelled. "Dizzy?" She didn't say anything. "Is it vertigo?"

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear." Lydia spoke. "She's just freaking out."

"Erica."

"I'm fine." She groaned.

"Dad, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." I said, biting my lip.

My father looked at me.

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? Erica, y-you're fine. Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you. Come on."

She did it slowly and my dad looked at her.

"See, you're fine. You're alright. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine."

Erica looked at him like she was about to cry. And I heard some people laughing at her, she shook her head and left.

Poor, Erica. I sigh and headed to the classroom.

****

I left Biology class and closed my locker after putting my books on it. I looked and I saw Jackson running after Lydia. He grabbed her arm, pressing her against the wall. What the...?

"Are you out of your mind?" She looked at him.

"Nothing happened to you. It's like your immune."

"I don't have a clue to what you're talking about."

He pressed her against the wall again and I prepared myself to kick his balls. "It's.... it's you. Whatever it is.... Blood, saliva.... Whatever soul-killing substance is running though your veins, you did this to me." He pointed at her and she looked like she was going to cry. "You ruined it for me. You ruined everything!" He screamed and left.

I run and held her arm.

"Lydia, are you ok?"

"Y-Yes. I'm fine. I- I need to go to the bathroom. It's fine, Rosie." She smiled.

I nod and walk to the opposite side, I smiled when I saw Boyd, we talk sometimes. He's a cool guy.

"Hey, Rosie."

I smiled. "What's up, Boyd?"

"I'm so hungry that I could eat this school." He said and I laughed.

I saw Stiles walking at our direction and sitting in front of Boyd.

"Boyd." He said while looking to the other side. "You got the keys?"

Boyd lifted up his hand and I saw the keys, I furrowed my eyebrows. Stiles gave him a quick smile and tried to grab the keys but Boyd didn't let it go, Stiles tried to push it and I giggle.