abomination (part one)

abomination (part one) - chapter four

part one because this chapter is too long :) the gif kills me

rosie

I was working when Scott came, he was hurt. I watched as Deaton tried to help him.

"They're coming back, so we don't have much time to talk." Deaton said.

"Uh, what is that?" Scott asked

"Rubbing alcohol. You don't want it to get infected, do you?"

Scott shook his head.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

Deaton was cleaning him while telling him something about healing, ugh, that looks gross.

"Okay, how do you know all this?" I asked.

"Actually, how do you know anything?" Scott asked.

"It's a long story. What I can tell you is that I know about your kind. Your kind...I can help. This-This is something different." Deaton said, looking at the body on the table.

When I came here, the body was already there and I didn't ask about it. 

"Wha-Well-Do you know what did it?" Scott asked.

"No." Deaton said. "But the Argents will. And this is the crucial part."

"The Argents? You mean Allison's family?" I almost yelled.

Scott nods and we look at Deaton.

"They'll have some kind of record, or book. It'll have descriptions, histories, notations of all the things they've discovered."

"This is crazy." I whispered.

"What-all the things?" Scott was confused. "How many different things are there?"

We heard the cars and Scott held my hand, hiding me with him. We watched as the Argents came in and started to talk with Deaton. Then I saw Gerard, Allison's grandfather. They were talking about a code and about the body, I couldn't understand anything but Scott was.

"Killers come in all ages." Deaton said.

"All ages, sizes, shapes." Gerard said.

I really don't want to hear more about this, it's so scary. Scott was still listening to them, but I couldn't focus. This is all crazy!

"See this cut? Precise. Almost surgical. But this isn't the wound that killed him. This had a more... interesting purpose."

"Relating to the spine?"

"That's right. Whatever made this cut was laced with a paralytic toxin potent enough to disable all motor functions."

What the hell? My heart was beating really fast, but I felt Scott's hands on mine. He gave me a small smile and I let out a sigh.

"As you can see, it dug in, slashed upward, eviscerating the lungs and slicing through the bone of the rib cage with ease."

"Have you ever seen anything like this before?"

"No."

"Any idea at all what killed him?"

"No."

"But I can tell you it's fast, remarkably strong, and has the capacity to render its victims essentially helpless within seconds."

"If you're saying we should be cautious, we get it."

"I'm saying you should be afraid."

Well, thanks. I'm already afraid. Damn.