mongolian draw

mongolian draw - chapter thirty nine

rosie

"Is he okay?" I asked Sheriff as soon as I got into his house.

"Yeah, he woke up screaming and he wanted to see you."

"Thank you for calling me." I smiled.

"He's upstairs." Sheriff said and I nodded.

I quickly made my way to Stiles' room and the door was already open. He was sitting on his bed and he quickly got up when he saw me. Stiles wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me closer to him, I pulled my arms around his neck and hugged him tighly.

"Sorry for waking you up in the middle of the night." He mumbled and I could tell by his voice that he was crying.

"I don't care. It's fine." I tried to look at him but he was hugging me tightly, I moved my hands to his hair. "You're fine, Stiles, I'm here now."

"Thank you for coming, babe." Stiles whispered and looked at me. "Really, thank you."

"No problem. Do you want to try sleep?" I asked him and he nodded his head a few times. "Okay, come on."

I moved his pillow and he laid down, I pulled the sheets up his body and laid next to him. Stiles quickly grabbed my hand, holding it and I smiled. He looked at me and I kissed his lips.

"I love you, Stiles." I said and he smiled.

"I love you too. Sorry again for making you come here in the middle of--"

"Stiles, I don't mind, stop apologizing."

"Okay." He smiled again and closed his eyes.

****

I grabbed my bag as I watched Stiles shoving his books on his backpack.

"You ready?" I asked him and he grabbed a book, looking at it."Stiles?"

"Hey?" We both turned around to look at Sheriff Stilinski holding a box. "You alright?" Stiles looked at the book again and I took a step closer to him. "You ready for school?"

Stiles looked at him. "Yeah, yeah, I'm good."

Sheriff and I looked at him and he gave us a look. "Dad, seriously, I'm fine. It was just a nightmare. And Rosie stayed with me, I'm fine."

"Uh, what's that?" I pointed to the box on Sheriff's hands.

"That's just, uh, files from the office."

"It says 'Sheriff's station, do not remove." Stiles pointed out.

Sheriff nodded. "Well, yeah, unless you're the Sheriff."

"Oh."

"Now you two, get your butts to school, alright?"

***

"Is he okay?" I asked as I saw Scott almost falling the stairs.

"Hey. Hey, you alright?" Stiles grabbed his arm and Scott looked at us.

Scott's eyes were widen, he let out a sigh. "You don't look alright, Scott." I said.

"I'm okay."

"No, you're not." Stiles said and I nodded. "It's happening to you too. You're seeing things, aren't you?"

"How'd you know?" Scott asked him.

"Because it's happening to all three of you." I turned around to see Lydia and Allison.