rehab

rehab – chapter ninety one

sorry for taking so long, but i'm back!

stiles

We were following Parrish. He leaves every night at some point but tonight, he wants us to follow him to see if he's hurting people. I left Rosie with Malia since I don't want her to get hurt again.

"He's headed to the school." Scott said.

Liam moved, placing himself between Scott and I while I focused on diving. "Why's Parrish headed to the school?"

"It's not Parrish. At least not right now." Scott replied.

"Okay, why's a Hellhound going to the school?" Liam asked.

"Cause he's got a yearning for higher education." I snapped. "Liam, Hellhound's at the school, so, we're going to the school. Okay?"

*********************

I parked and the three of us got out of the jeep quietly until Liam closed the door and it made a really loud noise that made Scott and I glance at him.

"Sorry." Liam whispered.

We started to walk towards the school and we saw Argent walking towards us.

"Where's Parrish?" Scott asked him.

"I lost him. He's moving too fast." Chris said.

"Scott. That guy's not moving at all." Liam said.

We turned our heads to the side and we saw a body at the end of the hall. We started walking towards it and I groaned internally when I saw large claw marks on his chest along with blood on the ground. We continued walking and we saw another body.

"Look...." Liam pointed to one of the buses.

I widened my eyes as I saw more bodies covered in blood and slashed inside the bus. One of them rose up his hand, looking at us.

"Help me."

Scott started to walk towards him but I grabbed his arm when I saw a gun on fire walking towards us.

"It's a trap." Parrish said.

"Please."

Scott took a few more steps towards Parrish, who was in front of us.

"You can't help him." Parrish hissed.

I heard a snapping sound and the guy's body fell to the ground. Well, at least half of it. That's when we saw a really big wolf with glowing eyes inside the bus.

 That's when we saw a really big wolf with glowing eyes inside the bus