wolf powers

wolf powers - chapter eighteen

read the final notes please :) it's really important

rosie

The car ride was silent. Lydia was quiet and Stiles was focused on the road. But me.... I just couldn't say anything. Not right now. Everything that Stiles said was in my mind. He was right.

I ended up texting my father, saying that I would spend the night with Stiles, and let's say that he didn't liked the idea.

"Stiles, you said you got a plan." Lydia said.

"I do. Uh, speaking of it, Rosalie, can you put your seat belt?"

I nod and that's when I noticed the jeep acelerating, as Stiles turned straight towards a building.

"Stiles, what are you going? Please don't tell me you're going to-"

"Rosie, trust me, ok?!"

The jeep made an impact to the building and Stiles slammed on the brakes.

"Did I get him?" Stiles asked.

Before I could say anything, the Kanima jumped right in front of us and Lydia and I screamed.

"Whoa!" Stiles screamed. "Get out!"

I kicked the door and I jumped, helping Lydia, Stiles climbed out right after her, grabbing my hand as we stood up next to Scott. Lydia looked at the Kanima.

"Jackson? Jackson!" She yelled.

"Lydia!" I screamed as Jackson walked towards her.

"Wait." Stiles whispered.

Lydia raised up her hand, holding a key between her fingers. Jackson stopped, looking at the key, and at the same moment he began transforming back into his human state. I noticed a few scales on his body and his claws too, but his eyes were normal. He moved his hand, taking the key from Lydia's hand as she began to cry.

Jackson took a few steps back, and before I knew it, Derek and Peter dugged their claws into Jackson. He gasped and they slowly lifted him into the air. I could feel Stiles holding me tight against him.

They finally released their claws and Jackson dropped towards the ground. Lydia quickly made her way to Jackson, she sobbed as he looked at her.

"Do you-Do you still..." Jackson whispered, looking right into Lydia's eyes.

"I do." Lydia nodded quickly. "I do still love you. I do, I do still love you... I do." She cried.

I saw Jackson taking his final breath and closing his eyes. His body fell limp directly on Lydia's shoulder. She gripped the back of his head, rocking back and forth. The key dropped to the ground and Lydia started sobbing. I shook my head and Stiles pulled me into his chest, rubbing my back soflty.

Lydia carefully laid Jackson's body down, and I watched as the Kanima scales faded off his face.

"Where's Gerard?" Allison asked.

"He can't be far."

Lydia stood up from the ground, wiping her tears. I slowly left Stiles' grip and hugged her. She started crying again. "I'm so sorry, Lyds. I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"Uh, Rosie." I heard Stiles and I looked at Jackson as his chest started moving up and down.

"Lydia." I flipped her body around.

Jackson's hands began to move and I noticed the claws scraping against the floor. I jumped when his eyes popped open, revealing a beautiful blue. He stood up slowly, arching his back and letting out a howl.